1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, or Pandora's Tower
1 year ago#11
wheres the poll?
xenoblade
Pandora's Tower
Last Story

I loved the X game overall because the time spent and ease of combat customization. Pandora's Tower really brings the motion control in the way it is supposed to be..in my opinion. Last story is a love story that will stick with you forever. YOU MUST PLAY ALL 3 GAMES!
1 year ago#12
Out of TLS and PT I'd prefer a sequel to TLS. I enjoyed both those games, played them once and 100% them but no intention of playing anytime soon. Xenoblade really had an affect on me though, was the best by a huge margin imo.
---
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
1 year ago#13
I'm glad some of you have played all three games... I have not though :(

Well X is coming, so maybe the other 2 games will get revived interest and some sort of prequel/sequel/spin-off.

btw, I see a bit of Baten Kaitos in PT.
---
Board question on CE: What killed the Dreamcast? Best answer by __Cam__: Saturn. GD-ROM. Stolar. EA. Money.
Officially, this is Perry Tanko.
1 year ago#14
The Last Story II would be neat. The first one was great, but a little on the short side.
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
1 year ago#15
All three are terrible
---
http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
1 year ago#16
I've played all three but haven't finished any of them.

Xenoblade is the best, but Pandora's Tower surprised me with how good it was and is a close second. Total Zelda rip minus the overworld, and with a pretty damn cute girl to come home to in the hub every day. Only put a few hours into TLS, so can't comment much on that. Seems the obvious weak entry in the bunch, but I've been surprised before when I finally commit to finishing a game.

Really wish all three were remade on the Wii U. Those Wii graphics aren't doing anyone any favors in 2014. Hell, they weren't in 2007.
1 year ago#17
I played/own all 3. Id love a sequel to The Last Story as its my fav of the 3. Xenoblade was ok but felt it was just overly too long, Pandora's Tower i didn't like much.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 3DS XL FC: 0490-6058-6459
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, PSV, Original Xbox, 3DS XL, Wii
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, or Pandora's Tower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived