Which Game Should I buy?

#1GodRebornPosted 7/23/2014 5:37:52 PM
I just got a wii-u, and I was wondering which of these games would be the better choice: tropical freeze or 3d world? I suppose what I'm asking is which one would likely last longer?
#2powerclaw1Posted 7/23/2014 5:42:35 PM
3D World cuz moar levels.
---
When life throws you a curveball, throw it back with maximum force.
#3GodReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:03:24 PM
powerclaw1 posted...

alright. I have nsmb wii u, mk 8, and windwaker hd. aside from the two games I listed above, what other wii-u exclusive titles r worth picking up? ...including e shop content. someone told me about a sequel to pushmo on the wii u. is that out? I have that game on the 3ds, and I know about crashmo. is that an entirely new title in the franchise? thank u.
#4DoctorA27Posted 7/23/2014 6:52:12 PM
GodReborn posted...
powerclaw1 posted...

alright. I have nsmb wii u, mk 8, and windwaker hd. aside from the two games I listed above, what other wii-u exclusive titles r worth picking up? ...including e shop content. someone told me about a sequel to pushmo on the wii u. is that out? I have that game on the 3ds, and I know about crashmo. is that an entirely new title in the franchise? thank u.

Pikmin 3 is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
#5The Top CrusaderPosted 7/23/2014 6:56:54 PM
I think the two NES Remix games on the eShop are fantastic but that depends on your affinity for NES games. Also Shovel Knight is pretty fun if you like the retro style of game, although that is also on the 3DS and PC so not totally Wii U exclusive.

I've only had my Wii U for a little under a month and 3D World is my favorite game so far.
---
Author of Titans of Toho: An Unauthorized Guide to the Godzilla Series and the Rest of Toho's Giant Monster Film Library
#6Snow-DustPosted 7/23/2014 7:42:29 PM
Wondeful101 is the right answer, just wait for people to quote this
#7PennywiseJimPosted 7/23/2014 10:22:33 PM
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is probably the best value since it will give you the most play time. I had never played a MH game before, but I decided to throw down 30 bucks to see what all the hype was about. Over 350 hours later, I had to force myself to stop playing because my backlog was getting too big. It can consume your life and is a good game to buy during a game drought. I know some people can't get into it, but if you like action games that require thought and planning then you'll probably like it. Online multiplayer works flawlessly.
#8Flare7Posted 7/23/2014 10:37:03 PM
3D World is the longer game
#9GodReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2014 1:08:34 AM
thank u, everyone. r either 3d world or tropical freeze one of those games that can be beaten in a couple days, then never played again? I'm wondering if I should rent them or buy them mostly. also, as far as eshop titles r concerned, I'm definitely interested in the nes remix games and shovel knight. I'm also thinking about pushmo world. r there any other retro-style games that I should look for that rn't actually retro games or on other systems? platformers is the genre I like the most. :-) thanks!
#10chex81Posted 7/26/2014 4:20:34 AM
3d world is a much more enjoyable game that I replayed twice, TF was ok and a single play through for me.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i