Do you let other people use your gamepad?

#11Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/23/2014 6:16:37 PM
I insist people to use it. I try not to let anyone use my pro controller. I can care less about the Gamepad.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#12SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/23/2014 6:35:16 PM
No as the people I play with I've seen break controllers in the past
Plus I seen how my nephews treat their gamepad
#13krazykatt3Posted 7/23/2014 6:54:02 PM
I let my brother's kids use it sometimes, usually tell them to wash their hands first lol.
They think it's really cool and always want to use it! I introduced my nephew to SMB3,Super Metroid and A Link to the Past last weekend! lol he started freaking out after thinking it would be fun to try and kill a chicken.
#14Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:11:53 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
I insist people to use it. I try not to let anyone use my pro controller. I can care less about the Gamepad.

Maybe if it weren't so expensive. And EVERY game supported the Pro Controller.
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#15Mandrew257(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 7:13:09 PM
arstos posted...
The wife plays the wiiu more than I do, and when we have friends over for Mario kart I pass it around so everyone can take turns choosing courses. Tc kind of sounds like that friend that would only have 1 good controller and give the madcatz that his little brother got ahold of to the second player.

I'm not THAT mean lol. My cousins used to give me the controller that wasn't plugged in to make it look like I was playing haha...-_-
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#16SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/23/2014 7:18:03 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
arstos posted...
The wife plays the wiiu more than I do, and when we have friends over for Mario kart I pass it around so everyone can take turns choosing courses. Tc kind of sounds like that friend that would only have 1 good controller and give the madcatz that his little brother got ahold of to the second player.

I'm not THAT mean lol. My cousins used to give me the controller that wasn't plugged in to make it look like I was playing haha...-_-

I've done that to kinds many times. My one nephew when he was 3 we would hand him a broken controller, and he would think he was playing.
#17Granadico_Posted 7/23/2014 7:21:26 PM
Most of my friends are gamers too so they won't treat it like crap. Though i try not to eat while playing or anything
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#18STN79Posted 7/23/2014 7:37:42 PM
No because the second they touched the screen with their fingers i'd lose it. I can't stand that! The thing comes with a stylus for a reason. Nobody touches the gamepad but me! You wanna play my Wii U then grab the pro controller and use that.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#19R_HunterPosted 7/23/2014 7:41:02 PM
Sure. It's meant to be shared with others.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#20Megamushroom666Posted 7/23/2014 7:46:38 PM
No snacks when playing with my white GamePad either. I hate when people touch my stuff with grubby hands...
---
Snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY