"No no don't throw the gamepad"

#21SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/23/2014 8:16:41 PM
retrogoods posted...
Iokua posted...
That's one angry possibly imaginary six year old. :P

Do you have kids? Nieces or nephews? Otherwise, I'd shut up. Kids don't exactly have the same type of patience as adults.

my sister is 28, and broke 3-4 xbox 360 controllers, and a PS4
she said she didn't want the Wii U as she was afraid she would smash the gamepad.
so its not just a kid thing people of al ages throw temper tantrums. just they are usually more common in kids

Side note I got nephews I trust the 7yo more then I trust the 14yo with stuff as the 14yo doesn't seem to think his actions through where the 7yo ever since he was around 2 would carefully think his actions through. Then my 10yo niece I also wouldn't trust with ANY controller as she would probably break it just to piss me off, and fake that it was an accident.
#22IokuaPosted 7/23/2014 8:29:00 PM
retrogoods posted...
Iokua posted...

Do you have kids? Nieces or nephews? Otherwise, I'd shut up. Kids don't exactly have the same type of patience as adults.

Calm your ***s, junior, it's called a joke.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#23Kabuto_YPosted 7/23/2014 8:36:00 PM
I remember when I was gaming at that age.

Kirby's block ball got me so mad, I left tooth marks in the cartridge from gnawing on it in frustration.
---
3DS FC: 2449-4620-4409
AC town name: 'Murrica
#24DrRMPosted 7/23/2014 8:53:22 PM
room temperature posted...
Stuff

"You came into the party with a long black shawl
And the guys from the front lawn were making jokes about the white swan
Some nights we just need to get touched and rub up against something plush
Some nights it's just a crush
Yeah, and some nights it's blood lust" the story of my life TC ;P

anyway, you can always notice and know when a kid is not trust worthy or will throw something away or do some evil critter deed... if that kind of kid ask for your gamepad or something, just say no, if it approach then slap it hand and if it cry slap it face until it stop

and yes I don't do it enough, thanks for asking ;)
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
#25LvthnPosted 7/23/2014 9:07:15 PM
Games were a lot more "kid safe" when the controller cost $15 and was made of some hybrid of plastic and granite, and the TV screen was lead-packed glass so thick it was actually difficult to break even with a hammer.
#26terrancejonesPosted 7/23/2014 9:28:14 PM
retrogoods posted...
Iokua posted...

Not that we're any better here... hahaha
---
3DS Friend Code: 5327-0996-6757 Water FS: Panpour, Quagsire, Frogadier
#27DrRMPosted 7/23/2014 9:33:08 PM
Lvthn posted...
Games were a lot more "kid safe" when the controller cost $15 and was made of some hybrid of plastic and granite, and the TV screen was lead-packed glass so thick it was actually difficult to break even with a hammer.

http://postimg.org/image/lkjcwq1wd/
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."