I wish there was no club nintendo

#1Lemmywinks13Posted 7/24/2014 12:07:48 AM
If there was no Club Nintendo, then people wouldn't realize they were missing out on anything. Then we wouldn't get a 200 comment post of whining and crying about people hating their bonuses. Same reason you don't hear complaining about Club Sony and Club Microsoft, they are smart enough not to have a reward program for entitled people to whine about.

The big complaint I hear is "I had to spend $600 to get this reward and I deserve better!". If anyone spends that much money just to get the Club Nintendo prize then you aren't a very smart person. This is an added BONUS for spending that money, if you don't like the bonus, don't do the surveys. Seems pretty simple.

To be clear, I AM disappointed by this years rewards...but not having a deck of playing cards or a poster is hardly the end of the world. My god people, think about what you are so upset about for a minute then maybe you will realize how insignificant it is.
#2R_HunterPosted 7/24/2014 12:10:30 AM
When I hear that 600 dollar argument I just chuckle. Nevermind buying things on sale, or used and having the code be unused, even buying new wouldn't put you anywhere near that unless you suck at buying things.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#3Baha05Posted 7/24/2014 12:11:15 AM
Holy **** just let the whining die already, yes entitled people stop whining, yes people calling them out, stop making damn topics.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS