I hope hyrule warriors will be better than warriors orochi 3 ultimate...

#1ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/24/2014 1:44:51 AM
That game was so repetitive.
#2LewisrichPosted 7/24/2014 2:13:01 AM
I don't think it's going to be that different tbh. There's sub weapons that change the combat a bit but it just looks like the usual warriors game, which is fine by me.
---
October 3rd is gonna be a good day!
#3ps4ponyreturns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 2:27:03 AM
Lewisrich posted...
I don't think it's going to be that different tbh. There's sub weapons that change the combat a bit but it just looks like the usual warriors game, which is fine by me.

Yeah I guess if you like that style HW will deliver.
#4vattodevPosted 7/24/2014 3:01:04 AM
To anyone that wants to have fun with HW and finds Musou repetitive my advice is: Change characters. Don't main anyone.
The game gets stale if you're repeating the best crowd control combos over and over with high powered character. Just pick another character that looks fun, learn his combos, make him weapons and there you go with another 5 hours of fresh fun.
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121
#5juzziebPosted 7/24/2014 3:03:34 AM
Is this My_Unit by any chance? Go back to pony land plz.
#6Wii_TruthPosted 7/24/2014 4:10:40 AM
I thought this game would be boring and wrote it off quickly at first, but the combat does look to truly have a lot of variation, and the enemies are Zelda monsters, and I enjoy Zelda combat. This is like a Zelda dungeon with hordes of enemies. I am keeping an eye on this.
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#7ps4ponyreturns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 5:33:13 AM
juzzieb posted...
Is this My_Unit by any chance? Go back to pony land plz.

No
#8Epic_McDudePosted 7/24/2014 1:00:25 PM
I actually loved Warriors Orochi 3 and I know I'll enjoy Hyrule Warriors as well.
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
#9SegavsCapcomPosted 7/24/2014 1:07:29 PM
My one issue with Warriors Orochi 3 is that it didn't have as much combat options as either Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors. Each character feels like a watered down version of themselves. Good thing you can take three characters with you at once.

Hyrule Warriors looks as epic as any other Warriors game, but I'm afraid of the roster size. Usually Warriors games can get away with its lack of combos with having a ton of characters. HW's looks tiny in comparison to pretty much every Warriors game.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#10random_man9119Posted 7/24/2014 1:10:08 PM
I'm pretty sure it will be similar... Just with different characters, fighting styles, and maybe little different battle mechanics...

It is a Warriors game after all...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3