How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered?

User Info: sketchturner

sketchturner
2 years ago#1
How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered? - Results (79 votes)
56.96% (45 votes)
10.13% (8 votes)
15.19% (12 votes)
7.59% (6 votes)
3.8% (3 votes)
2.53% (2 votes)
1.27% (1 votes)
0% (0 votes)
1.27% (1 votes)
1.27% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have 3 pre-ordered... Smash, Yoshi, and Splatoon. I pre-ordered on K-Mart's website and received $60 in credit, which I will apply toward Zelda U next year.
The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.

User Info: 1shadetail1

1shadetail1
2 years ago#2
I almost never preorder, because I prefer to wait until a bit after launch to see the reviews. The only game (not just WiiU game, but game in general) I currently have preordered is Bayonetta 2.
"It's easier to outsmart people than it is to outdumb them." - Scott Meyer

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
2 years ago#3
I don't pre-order games with no release date.

User Info: Shadowbird_RH

Shadowbird_RH
2 years ago#4
None. Not really much point in pre-ordering when you buy just about everything digital.
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR

User Info: SlimeSwayze

SlimeSwayze
2 years ago#5
Shadowbird_RH posted...
None. Not really much point in pre-ordering when you buy just about everything digital.

I'd rather pre-order physical than buy digital. It's important to me to actually own something that I buy. That said, the smartest thing to do is still just wait a few weeks or months after release and buy physical for significantly less than MSRP. Right now I don't have anything pre-ordered on Wii U. The new Zelda will probably be the next game I buy day one on Wii U.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls 2, Destiny, and Guacamelee

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
2 years ago#6
None because there is nothing I want coming out anytime soon. DKC was the last Wii U game I wanted the next is currently Zelda.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
2 years ago#7
Smash because I want the physical copy, and it will be one of the few WiiU games that will sell out at places.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
2 years ago#8
NiftyManZ posted...
Smash because I want the physical copy, and it will be one of the few WiiU games that will sell out at places.

lol
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: 09stims

09stims
2 years ago#9
I have 2
Smash and Hyrule Warriors
but I'm thinking of putting in a pre-order for Yoshi and Splatoon... just dunno because I have games for other systems pre-ordered too... don't know when I could fit all this in.
3ds code: 3539-9253-4373
Animal Crossing Dream Code: 5200-3988-6416

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
2 years ago#10
I don't pre-order way ahead of time as I look for the best deals for the game prior to it coming out.
If I do a pre-order its usually a week before release, and only if I find a good deal.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many WiiU games do you currently have pre-ordered?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived