and yet again the WII U is not getting games . . .

#41crucialPosted 7/25/2014 4:05:24 PM
Yay another game no one will play or even hear of it,sweet might have to plug it back in,this should be enough until Zelda is released in 2016.
#42king_maddenPosted 7/25/2014 4:24:02 PM
Spookyryu posted...
king_madden posted...
Spookyryu posted...
king_madden posted...
Wait so when people "this system isn't getting any games", fans take that in the literal sense? Like you actually thought they meant wiiu would get zero games for the rest of its time?

Also how come its ok for this game to come late but not other retail titles? Its been cheaper on another gaming system, yet its ok? Wheb big titltes release on wiiu later, even if it has all content wiiu fans say "anyone who wants it played it already", or "why buy wiiu version when I could get it cheaper elsewhere".

And we all know how a lot of wiiu fans here seem to have power gaming pcs, so why not buy for pc?

Sounds like some kind of double standard or bias or something. U guys agree

this game was only PC, but I wanted to play on my bed, so I can enjoy better, and if you haven't read some of the trolls in this board, you will see that TREKEN said that only 10 more games will be the only ones that will have WII U, and after that Nintendo will replace the Console, Trolls are the ones who are thinking that

Why isn't the "I want to play on my bed" logic ever used for anything else?

Also trolls are often cited as just being here to rile people upand give false info to help do that, so why feel the need to justify his trolling? We knew at e3 they had more games than that so what's the point?

there is not a point, and also I don't care about any logic, I just prefer to play in my bed so I can chill out instead of sitting on a chair and play in the PC, that's why I'm buying it again, this is not logic or a fact, this is me and my preferences, If you prefer to play it on PC fine for me, I just wanted to show that this game that is overlook will be on WII U, and all PS so people can play it, that's it, no need to "EXPOSED"

Again I'm just pointing out how multiplats that don't come to wiiu but are on ps4/PC, for wiiu fans no one can ever have a preference of playing on ps4 its always " why would anyone play on ps4 when they can get the PC version". Yet here all of a sudden its more about preferences.
#43Spookyryu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 4:40:18 PM
king_madden posted...
Spookyryu posted...
king_madden posted...
Spookyryu posted...
king_madden posted...
Wait so when people "this system isn't getting any games", fans take that in the literal sense? Like you actually thought they meant wiiu would get zero games for the rest of its time?

Also how come its ok for this game to come late but not other retail titles? Its been cheaper on another gaming system, yet its ok? Wheb big titltes release on wiiu later, even if it has all content wiiu fans say "anyone who wants it played it already", or "why buy wiiu version when I could get it cheaper elsewhere".

And we all know how a lot of wiiu fans here seem to have power gaming pcs, so why not buy for pc?

Sounds like some kind of double standard or bias or something. U guys agree

this game was only PC, but I wanted to play on my bed, so I can enjoy better, and if you haven't read some of the trolls in this board, you will see that TREKEN said that only 10 more games will be the only ones that will have WII U, and after that Nintendo will replace the Console, Trolls are the ones who are thinking that

Why isn't the "I want to play on my bed" logic ever used for anything else?

Also trolls are often cited as just being here to rile people upand give false info to help do that, so why feel the need to justify his trolling? We knew at e3 they had more games than that so what's the point?

there is not a point, and also I don't care about any logic, I just prefer to play in my bed so I can chill out instead of sitting on a chair and play in the PC, that's why I'm buying it again, this is not logic or a fact, this is me and my preferences, If you prefer to play it on PC fine for me, I just wanted to show that this game that is overlook will be on WII U, and all PS so people can play it, that's it, no need to "EXPOSED"

Again I'm just pointing out how multiplats that don't come to wiiu but are on ps4/PC, for wiiu fans no one can ever have a preference of playing on ps4 its always " why would anyone play on ps4 when they can get the PC version". Yet here all of a sudden its more about preferences.

I don't know everyone else but I don't like PS controller, so my combos has always been Nintendo+Microsoft+PC, so I don't care its on PS coz I can play it on PC or Xbox, and you are on the WII U board, so probably a lot of people in here it will have only a WII U and a PC to complement their game needs, because must of the times you get Nintendo because you cannot get somewhere else, so you cannot go full PS4 and say mmm I want to play Bayonetta 2 on the PC because you can't at least until you have an emulator, there are people that are going to play multiplats on PS4 and its fine, I don't why anybody would care if he plays it on PS4 the multiplats, I go sometimes either PC or Xbox, for example I will get Arkham Knight on X1, because there is not a single exclusive that appeals to me to buy PS4
#44king_maddenPosted 7/25/2014 5:06:50 PM
Not exactly what I was saying, but OK.