Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.
11 months ago#1
Hypocrisy much? Especially considering WWHD added more features than just a graphical improvement.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
11 months ago#2
Well it certainly didn't add two new dungeons worth now did it?
11 months ago#3
Can you provide your proof that they're the same people?
11 months ago#4
I don't think WWHD added anything besides better graphics and a faster sail that really should have been in the original game anyways, did it? (Unless you're counting the whole Miiverse shinding with the bottles and whatnot).
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is sometimes just awful.
11 months ago#5
Pokerkid777 posted...
Hypocrisy much?
Whaddya gonna do
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
11 months ago#6
I don't remember anyone complaining about the game was a "rehash", just complains about the price tag of $50, which i was agree because it was a little expensive

But still i can be wrong
---
3DS Code: 1547-5436-7425, Name: Javier
AC:NL Dream Code: 4800-2167-4480
11 months ago#7
Just proves the hypocrisy of Sony Ponies. Remake of an 11 year old epic Zelda game = rehash. Remake of a 2 year old overrated movie = game of the generation .
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
11 months ago#8
Fanboys in general are hypocrites. I'm quite sure it's the first rule of being a fanboy.
---
TTT2: Lili/Jaycee/Asuka; BBCP: Noel/Mu; KOF13: Mai/Leona/Elisabeth; DSR: Morrigan
DOA5U: Kasumi/Hitomi/Sarah/Rachel/Helena; USF4: Juri/Cammy/Chun; SSB: Zelda
(message deleted)
11 months ago#10
yeti44 posted...
Just proves the hypocrisy of Sony Ponies. Remake of an 11 year old epic Zelda game = rehash. Remake of a 2 year old overrated movie = game of the generation .

You're a corporate slave, so keep defending your precious Nintendo and the mistakes they keep making. Why is it always Sony fans? Can somebody provide proof?
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived