Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.

User Info: Pokerkid777

Pokerkid777
2 years ago#1
Hypocrisy much? Especially considering WWHD added more features than just a graphical improvement.
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!

User Info: DeathSoul2000

DeathSoul2000
2 years ago#2
Well it certainly didn't add two new dungeons worth now did it?

User Info: _kybalion_

_kybalion_
2 years ago#3
Can you provide your proof that they're the same people?

User Info: Pink_a_Dink

Pink_a_Dink
2 years ago#4
I don't think WWHD added anything besides better graphics and a faster sail that really should have been in the original game anyways, did it? (Unless you're counting the whole Miiverse shinding with the bottles and whatnot).
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is sometimes just awful.

User Info: Avirosb

Avirosb
2 years ago#5
Pokerkid777 posted...
Hypocrisy much?
Whaddya gonna do
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.

User Info: cris1ussen

cris1ussen
2 years ago#6
I don't remember anyone complaining about the game was a "rehash", just complains about the price tag of $50, which i was agree because it was a little expensive

But still i can be wrong
3DS Code: 1547-5436-7425, Name: Javier
AC:NL Dream Code: 4800-2167-4480

User Info: yeti44

yeti44
2 years ago#7
Just proves the hypocrisy of Sony Ponies. Remake of an 11 year old epic Zelda game = rehash. Remake of a 2 year old overrated movie = game of the generation .
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last

User Info: TheDuskwalker

TheDuskwalker
2 years ago#8
Fanboys in general are hypocrites. I'm quite sure it's the first rule of being a fanboy.
TTT2: Lili/Jaycee/Asuka; BBCP: Noel/Mu; KOF13: Mai/Leona/Elisabeth; DSR: Morrigan
DOA5U: Kasumi/Hitomi/Sarah/Rachel/Helena; USF4: Juri/Cammy/Chun; SSB: Zelda
(message deleted)

User Info: retrogoods

retrogoods
2 years ago#10
yeti44 posted...
Just proves the hypocrisy of Sony Ponies. Remake of an 11 year old epic Zelda game = rehash. Remake of a 2 year old overrated movie = game of the generation .

You're a corporate slave, so keep defending your precious Nintendo and the mistakes they keep making. Why is it always Sony fans? Can somebody provide proof?
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived