Sony fans criticised WWHD for being a "rehash", yet they're praising TLOUR.

#301Granadico_Posted 7/27/2014 10:10:59 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
I'm just saying the comparsion is more fair when you compare 2 games on the same console.
Look at how different galaxy is from nsmb wii both graphically and gameplay wise.
at least do a comparsion using 2 games from the same series on the same platform that's what most of the uncharted games are the same series on ps3

Its hard to do that when Nintendo usually only has one game per franchise per gen. Its rare when they make a sequel the same gen.
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#302djimenez0628Posted 7/27/2014 10:13:44 PM
Who is criticizing Windwaker?
---
Tim Bisley (Simon Pegg): As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist.
#303squatch22Posted 7/27/2014 10:15:54 PM
brolynick posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
ps4 is outselling wii u so i find this topic irrelevant.

The amount that either console is selling has absolutely zero to do with the topic at hand, so I find your comment irrelevant.

---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#304BIGFELLAH26Posted 7/27/2014 10:21:42 PM(edited)
Is yeti44 Kammy Queen? the loserish posts, the abuse of people who like Sony, the fact it repeatedly gets owned and yet it still makes worthless posts usually with "lol" seems to sugest it is.
#305king_maddenPosted 7/27/2014 10:21:55 PM
all this topic did was prove there are hypocrites on both sides. nintendo fans talked about sony rehashing, and praised theirs, sony fans talked about nintendo rehashing and praised theirs. not really sure why this has gone on for so long. everyones bias tends to show all the time, and the hypocrisy never ends.
#306squatch22Posted 7/27/2014 10:27:08 PM
king_madden posted...
all this topic did was prove there are hypocrites on both sides. nintendo fans talked about sony rehashing, and praised theirs, sony fans talked about nintendo rehashing and praised theirs. not really sure why this has gone on for so long. everyones bias tends to show all the time, and the hypocrisy never ends.

There's a difference between remaking a 2 gen old game and remastering a year old game
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#307Granadico_Posted 7/27/2014 10:30:03 PM
squatch22 posted...
king_madden posted...

There's a difference between remaking a 2 gen old game and remastering a year old game

While that's true, this entire topic has gone way too far on both ends >_>
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#308adjlPosted 7/27/2014 10:30:27 PM
TheDuskwalker posted...
Fanboys in general are hypocrites. I'm quite sure it's the first rule of being a fanboy.

This topic could and should have ended here. I'm not sure why there's another 7 pages after this post.
---
This is my signature. It exists to keep people from skipping the last line of my posts.
#309Pinoy441Posted 7/27/2014 10:51:45 PM
> Fanboys hate other fanboys coming to their boards
> Said fanboys make topics like these to provoke other fanboys coming to their boards

Stay classy GameFAQs
---
*grabs popcorn*
#310_Candice_Posted 7/27/2014 10:56:07 PM
Granadico_ posted...
Its hard to do that when Nintendo usually only has one game per franchise per gen. Its rare when they make a sequel the same gen.

This. I dont recall Nintendo remakes getting appropiately discounted.

Both are the same price, however TLOU is pretty current gen. WWHD is a remake of a 10 year old game. Which is more fair?

TBH WWHD should have released for $29.99 and would have been proportionate to the cost of TLOUR and the Metal Gear Collection.

Even the used original on Amazon can be had for $30, and it looks MUCH better on Dolphin. Bloom and a Sail are not worth $30 extra dollars! Can Nintenfans just fess up already? You got seriously ripped off if you didnt get this as your MK8 promo game.
---
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard