Kingdom Hearts Warriors game? Keyblade Warriors? For Wii U?

#1rafmandxPosted 7/27/2014 3:56:17 PM
Now that we've seen how good Hyrule Warriors has turned out for Wii U, how would you feel if Koei took on the Kingdom Hearts universe? Heartless would be perfect hack and slash enemies and there's plenty of characters and elements that could be implemented from the Kingdom Hearts universe. And since Kingdom Hearts 3 is skipping Wii u this game could be Wii U exclusive. What are your thoughts?
---
"Well excuuuuse me princess!"
#2EvilcrachittPosted 7/27/2014 3:57:58 PM
How about a series that's actually been on Nintendo consoles and not just the occasional handheld
---
"You can't be racist against whites because they're in power/have privilege."
-Killua553
#3Tempest717Posted 7/27/2014 4:00:45 PM
Evilcrachitt posted...
How about a series that's actually been on Nintendo consoles and not just the occasional handheld

It's been on every Nintendo handheld that's been out since KH started actually.
---
NNID/PSN/Steam: Tempest717
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lybewnsXOY1qikhz3o1_r1_500.gif
#4random_man9119Posted 7/27/2014 4:01:28 PM
I feel that there aren't enough fighting styles to spread across a roster unless all Org.XIII were playable... Neat idea though...

Although I would play a Warriors game with Xehanort (Old BBS one) beatin up enemies with a combo of darkness and his keyblade
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#5FrozenSneakPosted 7/27/2014 5:40:05 PM
TC, problem with that is that it most likely wouldn't be wii u exclusive at all. Unlike with Hyrule Warriors, which is using a Nintendo-owned IP, KH is owned by Square/Disney, and as such it'd be Koei and Square collab.

Nintendo would get no say on whether or not it's wii u exclusive, and knowing Square, it'd be on either the 3DS or PS4/X1.
---
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx http://i.imgur.com/2HO4p8b.jpg
#6coreekymonPosted 7/27/2014 5:45:11 PM
I would buy it, but I'd prefer a more standard Kingdom Hearts game on the Wii U.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
#7SalsaSavantPosted 7/27/2014 5:47:03 PM
random_man9119 posted...
I feel that there aren't enough fighting styles to spread across a roster unless all Org.XIII were playable... Neat idea though...

Although I would play a Warriors game with Xehanort (Old BBS one) beatin up enemies with a combo of darkness and his keyblade

I think that'd be obvious Warriors games tend to have a ton of characters.

And as long as they don't fight humans, I could see Disney Partners getting in on it. So, there's some variety going on.

KH's gameplay is close enough to Warriors where it would be a natural fit, I think.
---
Guy With Sword used his Pokemon, Samurai Goroh, to kill Alfonzo so nothing gets done! All at the behest of the evil goddess Paluteena and her minion Kid Icarus.
#8RambiRunnerPosted 7/27/2014 5:48:18 PM
I'd buy it, but I doubt it would happen.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your sig.
My new book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ILILYW6
#9Steven010702Posted 7/27/2014 5:54:56 PM
I think it would be pretty cool. Most likely SE would make it a side story game. I could see the game taking place during the keyblade wars. You could play as all the prominent figures during that period of time plus have whatever convoluted story Nomura wants to have associated with it. The setting pretty much gives Nomura free rein to create as many characters as he wants, belts, zippers, and all.
---
I lost the game!
WiiU ID: Mistgun, Gamer Tag: Mistgun, PSN: Steven010702, Steam: Steven010702
#10AceMosPosted 7/27/2014 6:10:52 PM
Tempest717 posted...
Evilcrachitt posted...

It's been on every Nintendo handheld that's been out since KH started actually.

it actually has a bigger presence on nintendo hand helds than sony consoles
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*