Kingdom Hearts Warriors game? Keyblade Warriors? For Wii U?

#31mr_rush101Posted 7/27/2014 10:37:18 PM(edited)
AceMos posted...
mr_rush101 posted...
Baha05 posted...
mr_rush101 posted...
I wasn't talking about them downsizing the game for the 3ds that wouldn't work out. I thinking more of a separate version for their fanbase on the handhelds. That way they wouldn't feel left out since there's been 3 games on handhelds. I don't think it would work out on the Wii U, they would of announced it on the Wii U already if it was a good idea.

That's called downsizing the game. And really having a bulk of a 7 game franchise on Nintendo Handhelds most likely created a fanbase on Nintendo devices. Though given it's Square Enix they aren't thinking right anyhow, this is the same company putting too much effort on iOS and failing left and right with good ideas.

Yeah, I agree that's true square enix is probably just looking at what would make them the most money. That's just not the case with the KH spin-offs making a fanbase on Nintendo devices though. We would see a closer number in sales when comparing Nintendo's consoles to handhelds. Majority of Nintendo's fanbase is on handhelds so KH3 would be better suited for the 3DS.

and what fanbase for KH is there on Xbox?

Seriously that's what I'm saying. It's the same reason they put FF13 on the 360 it's a similar fanbase with a similar system. The best we can do is hope that they put a decent version on the 3DS.

Edit: Also many Sony owners moved to the 360 after the ps3's price was released. So many 360 owners were familiar with the FF franchise. The same thing still applies with the KH series, its not a complete loss with it being on the X1.
---
I'm better than SolidStryder
#32king_maddenPosted 7/27/2014 10:35:51 PM
AceMos posted...
here is a thought what about all the spin offs that will come out between now and KH3 where will those go

odds are 3DS

what spinoffs are planned before KH3?

pretty much all kingdom hearts games can be played on consoles, you cant do that on handhelds. the kingdom hearts games on ps2 and psp are their highest selling ones, with even the rerelease selling almost as much as some of the handheld nintendo ones.

sale numbers, probably dont justify making a wiiu version that could possibly be what they are looking at, and MS probably threw some money their way for a port since they mainly talked about making it for the ps4 in the beginning.

there will be different 3ds KH games eventually to experiment with and lead into the next console game.
#33Baha05Posted 7/27/2014 10:39:02 PM
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...
here is a thought what about all the spin offs that will come out between now and KH3 where will those go

odds are 3DS

pretty much all kingdom hearts games can be played on consoles, you cant do that on handhelds. the kingdom hearts games on ps2 and psp are their highest selling ones, with even the rerelease selling almost as much as some of the handheld nintendo ones.

sale numbers, probably dont justify making a wiiu version that could possibly be what they are looking at, and MS probably threw some money their way for a port since they mainly talked about making it for the ps4 in the beginning.

there will be different 3ds KH games eventually to experiment with and lead into the next console game.

Maybe none though the fact of the matter is there is an established user based on Nintendo systems for KH, much like Final Fantasy games that still pop up. There is no real reason to put KHIII on the X1 over the Wii U
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#34AceMosPosted 7/27/2014 10:42:39 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

odds are 3DS

Maybe none though the fact of the matter is there is an established user based on Nintendo systems for KH, much like Final Fantasy games that still pop up. There is no real reason to put KHIII on the X1 over the Wii U

since i have madden on ignore ill just qoute you to awnser him

none are anounced but there will be more KH spin offs before KH 3 they are not going to leave that franchise silent for svrl years to wait for KH3 to finish
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#35king_maddenPosted 7/27/2014 10:46:14 PM(edited)
money.

they know theres somewhat of a fanbase on the 3ds but that doesnt inspire much confidence for the wiiu. I dont think any of the KH on a nintendo handheld made it over 2 mil sales, thats a new game, in a successful series, failing to reach 2 mil across a large number of handheld users, that means nothing for wiiu. at this point the fanbase for xb1 and wiiu can be viewed as very similar.

no one can sit here and say there is a large KH fanbase on wiiu.

@acemos
there is no word of a 3ds game, if you think they are going to start working on one while they are making their biggest KH game in like 10 years, that would be silly. the KH franchise isnt ending with 3, so its ok if they come afterwards.
#36Baha05Posted 7/27/2014 10:49:45 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
money.

they know theres somewhat of a fanbase on the 3ds but that doesnt inspire much confidence for the wiiu. I dont think any of the KH on a nintendo handheld made it over 2 mil sales, thats a new game, in a successful series, failing to reach 2 mil across a large number of handheld users, that means nothing for wiiu. at this point the fanbase for xb1 and wiiu can be viewed as very similar.

And yet they are going with the X1 that has had no Kingdom Hearts titles ever? Sounds more like they are high considering Kingdom Hearts 3D LEADS into Kingdom Hearts 3.

Edit: Also I don't know the sales but why 2 million as a number? I mean considering that out of 7 titles we got four of them on Nintendo handhelds that's most of the series, and even if you consider RE: CoM then that ties them both on even grounds (As Days and Coded do not count for titles on the PS3)
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#37Snow-DustPosted 7/27/2014 10:48:53 PM
king_madden posted...
AceMos posted...

odds are 3DS

Well of course kingdom hearts need to appear on ps4. Kh3 should also be on xbone for the obvious reasons of square being financially in trouble and it is easy to port the game over.

Kingdom hearts should also be on the wii u for the already established fanbase on nintendo systems. No kh was a flop on nintendo handheld so I doubt kh3 on wii u will be unless it is an ultimately inferior port or setting unexpectedly high sales number.

Back then, no one complain about the porting even though every system was drastically different from each other, why should that matter now?
#38FrozenSneakPosted 7/27/2014 10:51:46 PM
Baha05 posted...
mr_rush101 posted...
So should Nintendo get KH3 since they had more games on their handheld?

Yes considering they got the game that leads into KHIII, Kingdom Hearts 3D.

With that logic, Gamecube should've gotten KH2 since the GBA got the game the lead into it, CoM
---
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx http://i.imgur.com/2HO4p8b.jpg
#39king_maddenPosted 7/27/2014 10:53:36 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
money.

And yet they are going with the X1 that has had no Kingdom Hearts titles ever? Sounds more like they are high considering Kingdom Hearts 3D LEADS into Kingdom Hearts 3.

again money...not sure why you keep ignoring that. if MS pays for it they will get it.

they clearly arent worried about 3d LEADING into KH3, i dont believe its included in any of the compilation games on ps3 to lead into it, they didnt bother to put any of the compilation games on wiiu, so its looking like whatever lead on 3d has isnt that major and they will just fill us in when KH3 begins.
#40Baha05Posted 7/27/2014 10:53:45 PM
FrozenSneak posted...
With that logic, Gamecube should've gotten KH2 since the GBA got the game the lead into it, CoM

Maybe it should have. It would not have hurt but the fact of the matter is all 7 games connect to each other and Nintendo handhelds got a large chunk of the franchise so obviously they did something right and must have made them a profit to have made 4 games.
---