How to set pro controller as first player

#1mrclavet2Posted 7/27/2014 4:51:52 PM
Im playing Mario 3D world right now it its the first time it happened to me but my gamepad is out of batterie... i want to use my pro controller but i cant set it to first player... I synced it and went to change order put it to 1st player, i can control the wiiu menu but in game it just dont work..
#2BbrendoshiPosted 7/27/2014 5:02:43 PM
It was patched in at a later date, is your game fully up to date?
---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
#3Thunderbird8Posted 7/27/2014 5:11:57 PM
Bbrendoshi posted...
It was patched in at a later date, is your game fully up to date?

You're thinking NSMBU here, 3D World supports the Pro Controller without updates (I don't think it's had any, actually).

I think 3D World goes with the first controller used when the game started up, but I haven't played it in awhile.
#4RetrowirePosted 7/27/2014 5:12:51 PM
mrclavet2 posted...
Im playing Mario 3D world right now it its the first time it happened to me but my gamepad is out of batterie... i want to use my pro controller but i cant set it to first player... I synced it and went to change order put it to 1st player, i can control the wiiu menu but in game it just dont work..

It will work if you start the Wii U with the Pro Controller, try that.

And good luck with those (2?) levels that require the touchscreen on the Gamepad.
---
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"
#5mrclavet2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 5:29:07 PM
Yea it worked its just that my gamepad had died in a stage. Don't worry about the level that require the gamepad lol im just trying to get all gold pole already finished the game long ago :)
#6slyman19Posted 7/27/2014 5:37:34 PM
When you use the Pro controller, it will put in the second slot at the selection screen, but you'll still be player one.
#7BbrendoshiPosted 7/27/2014 5:37:56 PM
My bad on the other part, completely misread. Good to know if I ever go to play in the future.

Sorry!
---
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
#8RetrowirePosted 7/27/2014 5:38:25 PM
mrclavet2 posted...
Yea it worked its just that my gamepad had died in a stage. Don't worry about the level that require the gamepad lol im just trying to get all gold pole already finished the game long ago :)

Cool then, good luck!
---
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"