How to set pro controller as first player

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How to set pro controller as first player
2 years ago#1
Im playing Mario 3D world right now it its the first time it happened to me but my gamepad is out of batterie... i want to use my pro controller but i cant set it to first player... I synced it and went to change order put it to 1st player, i can control the wiiu menu but in game it just dont work..
2 years ago#2
It was patched in at a later date, is your game fully up to date?
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
2 years ago#3
Bbrendoshi posted...
It was patched in at a later date, is your game fully up to date?

You're thinking NSMBU here, 3D World supports the Pro Controller without updates (I don't think it's had any, actually).

I think 3D World goes with the first controller used when the game started up, but I haven't played it in awhile.
2 years ago#4
mrclavet2 posted...
Im playing Mario 3D world right now it its the first time it happened to me but my gamepad is out of batterie... i want to use my pro controller but i cant set it to first player... I synced it and went to change order put it to 1st player, i can control the wiiu menu but in game it just dont work..

It will work if you start the Wii U with the Pro Controller, try that.

And good luck with those (2?) levels that require the touchscreen on the Gamepad.
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"
2 years ago#5
Yea it worked its just that my gamepad had died in a stage. Don't worry about the level that require the gamepad lol im just trying to get all gold pole already finished the game long ago :)
2 years ago#6
When you use the Pro controller, it will put in the second slot at the selection screen, but you'll still be player one.
2 years ago#7
My bad on the other part, completely misread. Good to know if I ever go to play in the future.

Sorry!
Gamertag/PSN/Steam: Sakori
2 years ago#8
mrclavet2 posted...
Yea it worked its just that my gamepad had died in a stage. Don't worry about the level that require the gamepad lol im just trying to get all gold pole already finished the game long ago :)

Cool then, good luck!
The most important question of our generation is,
"What has the internet made you become?"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How to set pro controller as first player

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived