oh no wiiu aint getting far cry 4 boo, we have splatoon

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. oh no wiiu aint getting far cry 4 boo, we have splatoon
10 months ago#41
lordofthenlpple posted...
Thats not an opinion. They are doing badly when they cant pay their employees. But I guess Ubisoft would be unaffected

I'm talking about your post saying it's not a popular franchise. What you said was a blanket statement for an opinion.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
10 months ago#42
This is why Nintendo fans are ridiculed... I just wanna say that not all Nintendo fans are like this... They're jsut runts in the litter sometimes that get out.
---
"A Pokemon is only Uber if it can kill Wobbuffet with one attack."
Is Your Pokemon in Ubers?: http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/
10 months ago#43
Im not Nintendo fan. I dont even own one. But I was thinking of the Crysis franchise due to the proprietary engine from the same maker. Still, not a big fan of the far cry series either.
---
http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
10 months ago#44
retrogoods posted...

I'm going to guess you hate FPS games, if you're making statements like this. That doesn't explain why 9 million copies of 3 have sold, and why the series has been well received, with the exception being the Wii Vengeance game.

Yeah, I get that the Wii and Wii U aren't exactly the best systems for selling third parties on, but Ubisoft didn't have to half-ass it so much, it has nothing that made the series as fun as it is. The guards are dead stupid, the visuals would be laughable on the Ps2, and it's linear as hell.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
10 months ago#45
MetroidJunkie posted...
retrogoods posted...

I'm going to guess you hate FPS games, if you're making statements like this. That doesn't explain why 9 million copies of 3 have sold, and why the series has been well received, with the exception being the Wii Vengeance game.

Yeah, I get that the Wii and Wii U aren't exactly the best systems for selling third parties on, but Ubisoft didn't have to half-ass it so much, it has nothing that made the series as fun as it is. The guards are dead stupid, the visuals would be laughable on the Ps2, and it's linear as hell.

Was this a launch game in 06?
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
10 months ago#46
MetroidJunkie posted...
retrogoods posted...

what game are you talking about
10 months ago#47
king_madden posted...
MetroidJunkie posted...
retrogoods posted...

what game are you talking about

Far Cry Vengeance. If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was a launch game for the Wii in 06. Compared to the rest of the series, it was panned.
---
10 months ago#48
retrogoods posted...

Was this a launch game in 06?

It launched in NA in December 12, 2006, compared to the Wii that launched in NA is November 19, 2006. It's sort of within a launch window, but it wasn't a day one launch day release.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
10 months ago#49
This is a great topic! Good work TC.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. oh no wiiu aint getting far cry 4 boo, we have splatoon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived