anyone here wished the wii-u got more 3rd party support?

#1hotdogboy96Posted 7/28/2014 12:27:13 PM
I'm happy with nintendo funding for more 3rd party games like wonderful 101, bayonetta, and sonic lost world. But we also need multiplat games like gta 5, batman arkham knight, kingdom hearts 3, etc. I believe with nintendo's fantastic 1st party IPs, along with the 3rd party games would make wii-u's fly off the shelves.
---
Nice buns..... http://alturl.com/52ow3
#2trenkenPosted 7/28/2014 12:28:13 PM
Uh, of course? I dont exactly love going 3 months with no retail releases. I think the U is getting like 7 games next year.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#3thanthenPosted 7/28/2014 12:29:01 PM
No, I wish nintendo would become a third party developer instead
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#4Flare7Posted 7/28/2014 12:29:09 PM
Not really. People that want Nintendo titles will buy the Wii U, and everything else can be gotten on either the PS4 or Xbone. Any working person should have no problem buying two game consoles this generation. I'm fine with just using my Wii U for Nintendo titles.
#5blitz_0623Posted 7/28/2014 12:30:57 PM
Flare7 posted...
Not really. People that want Nintendo titles will buy the Wii U, and everything else can be gotten on either the PS4 or Xbone. Any working person should have no problem buying two game consoles this generation. I'm fine with just using my Wii U for Nintendo titles.

It's really a shame considering it has the best exclusives and will be a great 'secondary' console to a PS4/X1/PC that will play the 3rd party games, meaning you'd expect one person to either have one of PS4/X1/PC AND a Wii U
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#6Granadico_Posted 7/28/2014 12:31:06 PM
If the 3rd party titles weren't gimped and were just as good as the others, sure. But hat's pretty impossible.
Would rather Nintendo just team up with a buncha devs to make 3rd party exclusives all the time
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#7Flare7Posted 7/28/2014 12:31:36 PM
blitz_0623 posted...
Flare7 posted...

It's really a shame considering it has the best exclusives and will be a great 'secondary' console to a PS4/X1/PC that will play the 3rd party games, meaning you'd expect one person to either have one of PS4/X1/PC AND a Wii U

Right. I don't know why you WOULDN'T. But clearly a lot of people aren't interested based on the Wii U's sales.
#8trenkenPosted 7/28/2014 12:33:11 PM
Id love for it to get more games, but at the same time Im not sure it makes a lot of sense. Were at the point where games like Arkham Knight are being made only for the X1 and PS4, not for last gen systems which is basically what the U is as far as power goes, so even if we did get games like that, they would be dumbed down and gimped for the U, and I wouldnt want that version anyway.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#9hotdogboy96(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2014 12:33:35 PM
Flare7 posted...

I would buy a ps4 for 3rd party games, but it's just that I don't have the money for it atm.
---
Nice buns..... http://alturl.com/52ow3
#10The_Shadow_LinkPosted 7/28/2014 12:41:26 PM
I am amazed at how some people say no to more good games.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~