What do you PREDICT we will see with Nintendo's next system

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you PREDICT we will see with Nintendo's next system

User Info: Warmonger222

Warmonger222
2 years ago#11
-Will probably stick with the Wii name, possibly add onto the U (Basically a really, really bad name)
-Specs slightly below the competition, closer than it is now, like XBone to PS4.
-Really weird controller, but with all buttons and sticks it should have. Fully compatible with Gamepad, Pro, and wiiremote.
-Game invites and a very streamlined online infrastructure, but still leagues behind the competition.
-Either no attempt to get third parties or a very feeble one.
-Horrendous marketing

Basically, I expect them to learn a little from their mistakes, but overall make poor choices.
"Will ninty go bankrupt?" "Only if Iwata starts using Nintendo's money to spell out a flaming Please Understand on an airstrip." Mike_oxfirm

User Info: RedNavySailor

RedNavySailor
2 years ago#12
I expect to see something like what they have now, except the gamepad is like a Nintendo 2DS, except both screens are touch screens.

You know what they say, the more (screens), the merrier!
3DS FC: 0430-9272-6188; Friend Safari: Fire (Ninetales, Ponyta, Slugma)

User Info: Radbot42

Radbot42
2 years ago#13
iKhanic posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
If they're going for the revolutionary feature angle for the third time in a row, expect to see some of this technology:

http://youtu.be/Jd3-eiid-Uw?t=2m29s

If Nintendo did this, I would cry tears of joy. I'd probably buy at launch

But I doubt it would happen. Nintendo is far too obsessed with local multiplayer for their own good.

I want this so bad, That 3D was so good, it felt real!
Heroes Reborn 2015!!!!
FC: 3007 8085 8226

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
2 years ago#14
Puckswack12 posted...
The controller will still have a screen. That's for sure

Why do you think that. The Wii U is likely going to have underwhelming sales, why would Nintendo turn around and repeat?
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

iKhanic
2 years ago#15
bump
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy

iKhanic
2 years ago#16
Bumping again. Do you guys think Nintendo will add storage space this time?

I personally doubt it. Small form factor seems like something Nintendo wants to stick with
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What do you PREDICT we will see with Nintendo's next system

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived