What do you PREDICT we will see with Nintendo's next system

#11Warmonger222Posted 7/29/2014 3:47:54 PM
-Will probably stick with the Wii name, possibly add onto the U (Basically a really, really bad name)
-Specs slightly below the competition, closer than it is now, like XBone to PS4.
-Really weird controller, but with all buttons and sticks it should have. Fully compatible with Gamepad, Pro, and wiiremote.
-Game invites and a very streamlined online infrastructure, but still leagues behind the competition.
-Either no attempt to get third parties or a very feeble one.
-Horrendous marketing

Basically, I expect them to learn a little from their mistakes, but overall make poor choices.
---
"Will ninty go bankrupt?" "Only if Iwata starts using Nintendo's money to spell out a flaming Please Understand on an airstrip." Mike_oxfirm
#12RedNavySailorPosted 7/29/2014 3:58:08 PM
I expect to see something like what they have now, except the gamepad is like a Nintendo 2DS, except both screens are touch screens.

You know what they say, the more (screens), the merrier!
---
3DS FC: 0430-9272-6188; Friend Safari: Fire (Ninetales, Ponyta, Slugma)
#13Radbot42Posted 7/29/2014 4:02:46 PM
iKhanic posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...
If they're going for the revolutionary feature angle for the third time in a row, expect to see some of this technology:

http://youtu.be/Jd3-eiid-Uw?t=2m29s

If Nintendo did this, I would cry tears of joy. I'd probably buy at launch

But I doubt it would happen. Nintendo is far too obsessed with local multiplayer for their own good.

I want this so bad, That 3D was so good, it felt real!
---
Heroes Reborn 2015!!!!
FC: 3007 8085 8226
#14iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 4:11:02 PM
Puckswack12 posted...
The controller will still have a screen. That's for sure

Why do you think that. The Wii U is likely going to have underwhelming sales, why would Nintendo turn around and repeat?
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#15iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 9:35:41 PM
bump
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#16iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 12:19:40 PM
Bumping again. Do you guys think Nintendo will add storage space this time?

I personally doubt it. Small form factor seems like something Nintendo wants to stick with
---