Need some insight on the Interworks Pro Controller.

#1TwilightRaverPosted 7/29/2014 5:48:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Eqi19Qr.jpg

I've been seeing some very divisive opinions about this thing. It's either good at what it does, or the quality is just terrible.

I often see that the main thing against it is that it's not a Wii U Pro Controller, but a Wii Remote + Wii Classic Controller Pro together in one. That's fine. I already have a Wii U Pro Controller, but I want something good to use for my Wii games like Brawl and the Wii VC games. And though I don't mind it exactly, it's still kinda weird to have a Wii Remote + Classic Controller Pro tethered together and I have to use that for those games. The appeal I see in this Interworks Pro Controller is that it's basically a wireless Classic Controller Pro.

So... I'd like some user input, if that's cool. Does anyone use this thing up to now? Is it functional? Does anyone face any problems with it? Are there any other alternatives for a sort of wireless Classic Controller Pro?
---
Searching for the dawn.
- 3DS FC: 0447 - 5910 - 1026.-
#2BorkPizzaPosted 7/29/2014 5:54:17 PM
I havent used it but I heard it isn't that good, but something you need to know despite the quality is that this is always registered as a CCP. (as you stated)

Which means if a game doesn't support the CCP than the controller won't work on that game. Most games don't support the CCP. I can only think of a few games that do including Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, and the COD games

There are more games, my suggestion is to research if the games you own support the CCP.
---
http://puu.sh/a925B/4ff97958f9.png
#3TwilightRaver(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2014 7:10:34 PM
Okay. Like I said, I'm mostly in this for the Wii games, since I've got a Wii U Pro Controller for the Wii U games.
---
Searching for the dawn.
#4TwilightRaver(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 7:57:02 AM
Bump.
---
Searching for the dawn.