What exclusive game franchise(s) on this platform that are highly regarded...

#118waystomondayPosted 7/30/2014 8:41:01 AM
Mario games are way to easy and simple for me personally.
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#12CPUlinkPosted 7/30/2014 8:45:16 AM
i'm a Sony fan who buys Nintendo hardware to play Mario, Zelda and Pokemon
i try to get into Metroid but No just didn't feel the "Fun"
#13WickedSickJoshPosted 7/30/2014 8:54:59 AM
Forgot to mention, MARIO KART SUCKS!

Actually, it's not too bad, just boring. How is it that over 22 years the only difference between Super Mario Kart for the SNES and Mario Kart 8 is an online mode? Where's a single-player storymode? F-Zero GX and Diddy Kong Racing proved that storymodes can work for Nintendo Racing games. What happen to the mission modes from Mario Kart DS? Why take those out?! Why fill the roster with baby versions and what should be alternate attires (looking at you Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach)?

Please, Nintendo, let Sakurai direct the next Mario Kart game. Looking at all the effort he put into the Smash Bros series as well as Kirby and Kid Icarus Uprising, maybe he could put the game back on track.
---
Currently playing: Tomodachi Life (3DS), Wonderful 101 (Wii U), WWE 2K14 (PS3)
#14random_man9119Posted 7/30/2014 9:24:57 AM
Tadamoto6 posted...
Lol at you guys not liking metroid, zelda, donkey kong.

Oh yeah... It's not like its our opinion or anything...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,Moemon FireRed,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#15NintendoLover25Posted 7/30/2014 9:48:29 AM
Mario 64 wasn't really for me, I prefer Mario as a simple run to the goal kind of game, which is why I've generally liked the 3D Mario games more than the last since they keep getting more linear. Don't take it as me bashing it though, I understand why people love it and don't think they are wrong or anything.
#16DarthLaharlPosted 7/30/2014 9:58:36 AM
I liked Donkey Kong 64. The rest if the DK games are crap IMO.

Also, Animal Crossing, Star Fox, MOTHER, Pikmin, F-Zero, and the Wii series. I don't just dislike them, in fact, if those series didn't even exist I'd be fine with that.
---
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
#17ThunderSealPosted 7/31/2014 3:07:41 PM
Pokemon
---
Free Palestine! End Israeli oppression!