So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...
1 year ago#101
well i guess they would be then wouldnt they?

trolling is trolling, lets not try to make it seem like "well this trolling is different, because its a reaction to their trolling". its all trolling.

you say thats not how it works, but trolls here are called sony fanboys? so wouldnt that mean fanboys and trolls are pretty much the same thing? nintendo fanboys have sat here and bashed other consoles, how is that not trolling?
1 year ago#102
king_madden posted...

trolling is trolling, lets not try to make it seem like "well this trolling is different, because its a reaction to their trolling". its all trolling.

you say thats not how it works, but trolls here are called sony fanboys? so wouldnt that mean fanboys and trolls are pretty much the same thing? nintendo fanboys have sat here and bashed other consoles, how is that not trolling?

Yes trolling is trolling but being a fanboy is NOT the same as being a troll. And OTHER fanboys have also done their own trolling too on other consoles, that doesn't mean that being a fan/fanboy means that you troll.

That is just you assuming just like fanboys assume, there is a reason why when I call people out on trolling, I use the word troll instead of fanboy/Pony/Xboty/Drone because I know that using those would just assume that the person trolling is a fanboy and not just some pathetic loser that's only here to piss people off.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
1 year ago#103
Trolls are people who go out of their way to find a rise out of people. They're the ones who will make posts about how bad Nintendo is or how good some other dev is, or w/e
Fanboys are people who illogically defend (keyword) whatever they're a fan of, and see no wrong of what they do. Usuually hypocrites and all that, but they defend rather than attack.
Then there's the breeds of them like yeti and Lefty, who attack and defend, and pretty much give fans a bad name.
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
1 year ago#104
king_madden posted...

If they're sitting here, then they're not going to other boards to do the bashing. The only ones that have a problem with Nintendo fanboys bashing other consoles are the ones coming here to bash Nintendo, since the rest on their other boards don't hear about it. When those that come here to bash Nintendo become fewer in number, then so will the bashing from Nintendo fanboys, as the result of being bashed here is to bash.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
1 year ago#105
king_madden posted...

whats the point of arguing with someone whos not in it to hear your side?

Whatever it is, it's the same point as when you're trying to convince someone that their way of having fun is wrong.

Besides, I just respond to the outrageously stupid trolls, like Beatperson, or whatever the hell is name is. Yeti can be fun, too. Kirby is just a dick. You're not much of a troll. If you are, you're not a very good one. I can tell you don't hate Nintendo, you just wish they catered more to you. And hey, I can respect that. I wish Sony would cater more to me, like they did with the PS2. Man, that thing was boss.

The difference is, I'm not going to bother to tell the entire internet that.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
1 year ago#106
DiscostewSM posted...
king_madden posted...

If they're sitting here, then they're not going to other boards to do the bashing. The only ones that have a problem with Nintendo fanboys bashing other consoles are the ones coming here to bash Nintendo, since the rest on their other boards don't hear about it. When those that come here to bash Nintendo become fewer in number, then so will the bashing from Nintendo fanboys, as the result of being bashed here is to bash.

bashing a console you dont like is trolling right? wherever you do it, fact remains you're talking about a console you dont care for, so why do it? you acknowledge trolls have no life for doing it, but then say what you're doing is not so bad because you're on wiiu board. fact still remains you're dissing other things for a reaction of some sort. I have my issues with a few wiiu ideas, but i wont go and say im better/different than the next person whos doing the same thing.

Oni_Taedo posted...
king_madden posted...

whats the point of arguing with someone whos not in it to hear your side?

Whatever it is, it's the same point as when you're trying to convince someone that their way of having fun is wrong.

Besides, I just respond to the outrageously stupid trolls, like Beatperson, or whatever the hell is name is. Yeti can be fun, too. Kirby is just a dick. You're not much of a troll. If you are, you're not a very good one. I can tell you don't hate Nintendo, you just wish they catered more to you. And hey, I can respect that. I wish Sony would cater more to me, like they did with the PS2. Man, that thing was boss.

The difference is, I'm not going to bother to tell the entire internet that.

I can understand. as for me and nintendo you're pretty much right. I have no issue with their games, i dont understand/agree with some things they've done with wiiu, but hey like what you like.

There are some pretty bad trolls here, not going to go into names to draw people out and turn this into a 500 post back and forth, but sometimes some comments are fairly blatant to just annoy people, its just weird when people give them that reaction and then complain for them to leave after having a long back and forth with them.

some just feed the animals, then get upset when it keeps coming back lol.

and yea, ps2 was full of the awesome...sigh...good times. *coughstillwaitingonsuikodenVIcough"
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived