So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...

#21NiftyManZPosted 7/30/2014 11:43:41 AM
But it's not free. You need to spend money to get it...
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#22DarkAdonis123Posted 7/30/2014 11:45:04 AM
Nintendo can give Bayo 1 for free considering it's 4 years old and the sequel is coming as a Wii U exclusive. They really have nothing to lose by including it. Why does no one ever bother to even TRY to use logic and reason on this board?
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#23DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 11:55:02 AM
NiftyManZ posted...

like free game with plus or game with gold?
#24NiftyManZPosted 7/30/2014 11:56:53 AM
DerekRoss posted...
NiftyManZ posted...

like free game with plus or game with gold?

Correct. You paid for the service, so it's not free. Is it a good deal? Yes. But in all actuality, it's not free.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#25BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/30/2014 12:11:26 PM
Bayonetta 1 is a great addition.
---
Greatness comes from within
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/30/2014 12:44:17 PM
DerekRoss posted...
with the purchase of the sequel. I know WWHD was a retail game but that was before Bayo free with 2 announcement which is relevant in a world where we judge by "What have you done for me lately?". It's amazing how generous Nintendo is is when compared to every other big name publishers and their practice. Season pass announced before release, preorder dlc bonus, exclusives retailer dlc bonus, online passes, pay to play multiplayer, etc.

Nintendo is really the white knight of gaming. Do you guys agree? I think it is either that and they are ethical or that they are a bit behind everyone else in ways of adapting to the future. Whatever it is I am happy.

Nintendo does this too.

Mario Golf Season Pass was announced before release and Day One DLC.

WWHD is $50 for a port from 2 gens ago, but TLOU is the bad example? Bayo is only one example since WWHD was ,you know, sold for money. NOT FREE. TLOU Remastered isn't a sequel either.

Sega had given away a game like that, and Capcom, and probably others, but Nintendo is the only generous one because you are too ignorant to learn about it and just claim Nintendo is doing something good? I can't wait until Nintendo charges for online so you drones can backpedal and praise Ninty and act like they are godlike for doing it. Just to laugh at how stupid the drone comments are now compared to the future.

I can already see the responses: "I will pay from launch because I know they will have Smash in 3-4 years. Nintendo is great for doing this."
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!
#27DiscostewSMPosted 7/30/2014 12:55:06 PM
Mario Golf was also $10 less at release.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#28The_Shadow_LinkPosted 7/30/2014 1:18:32 PM(edited)
DiscostewSM posted...
Mario Golf was also $10 less at release.

Well us UK people got screwed over then. 32 on Amazon, exact same as Kirby Triple Deluxe, and exactly the same as the cost Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is going to be. And that trend continues throughout the various stores. Alpha Sapphire at least isn't going to charge me money for a Jirachi or Deoxy or anything like that, unlike Mario Golf with its Season Pass nonsense.
---
Wanting to become a wolf to end all of my life's problems.
People who agree with me: 37, Comment about it if you agree. ~*Ancient Status*~
#29GambitAcePosted 7/30/2014 1:20:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Play_Control!
---
how do you turn this on?
#30Mandrew257Posted 7/30/2014 1:35:13 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Nintendo can give Bayo 1 for free considering it's 4 years old and the sequel is coming as a Wii U exclusive. They really have nothing to lose by including it. Why does no one ever bother to even TRY to use logic and reason on this board?

Try telling that to EA. Porting Mass Effect 3(not the trilogy or even the other games individually), and then getting mad at Wii U owners for not buying it.
---
Even if Roy doesn't make it into the next Smash bros, Roy's still our boy.
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257. Feel free to add me :)