So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...

#71Lefty128kPosted 7/31/2014 4:50:56 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
Nintendo can give Bayo 1 for free considering it's 4 years old and the sequel is coming as a Wii U exclusive. They really have nothing to lose by including it. Why does no one ever bother to even TRY to use logic and reason on this board?

Try telling that to EA. Porting Mass Effect 3(not the trilogy or even the other games individually), and then getting mad at Wii U owners for not buying it.

Nintendo owners aren't entitled to free third party games just because they're such utter fanboys they can't be bothered to buy another console.

Pull that wallet out and buy the other system if you don't like the deals offered on Wii U.
#72DiscostewSMPosted 7/31/2014 5:03:17 PM
Lefty128k posted...

Nintendo owners aren't entitled to free third party games just because they're such utter fanboys they can't be bothered to buy another console.

Talk about generalization, but I guess we can't expect any less from you.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#73Lefty128kPosted 7/31/2014 5:20:01 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#74Lefty128kPosted 7/31/2014 5:45:05 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Lefty128k posted...

It's a direct response to a single poster that you cut out and censored to make it look like a generalization.

Sad tactic, Nintendo Fantroll.
#75DiscostewSMPosted 7/31/2014 6:50:30 PM
Lefty128k posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Lefty128k posted...

It's a direct response to a single poster that you cut out and censored to make it look like a generalization.

With or without his post, you made a generalization that you've exclaimed dozens of times over. Trying to throw blame on him for what you said makes you even worse.
---
#76Lefty128kPosted 8/1/2014 2:20:51 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Lefty128k posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
Lefty128k posted...

With or without his post, you made a generalization that you've exclaimed dozens of times over. Trying to throw blame on him for what you said makes you even worse.

It only looks like a generalization without the post and the second line of mine cut out.

You're just incompetent to debate me, so you use cheap tactics like cutting out lines you can't address. It's LOL to see you affected so much you'd resort to cheap tricks like cutting out lines and quotes to change the context of a post.

Fail more, Fantroll.
#77DiscostewSMPosted 8/1/2014 2:30:28 PM
It only point it out looking like that because you want to deter people away from what you meant. Poor kid.
---
#78king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 5:40:40 PM
Neo_Heartless posted...
Pigfarts posted...
plus you do get all the DLC free.

Sorry to come back to this but Pigfarts the ignorance of this line is astounding.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Last-Of-Us-Remastered/dp/B00I9WWBBW

Turns out you don't get all the DLC unless you get the day one edition. In what world has TLOUR even earned the right to have day one DLC on what is essentially a GOTY edition that claims to come with everything?

Say what you will about Nintendo, but if you defend this you are insane. There's no other way around it.

Day one comes with more than the regular which just comes with the 2 pieces of dlc. It also has day 1 dlc because the original had dlc and all they did was transfer it over. Also it a never been stated to be "like" a goty version, and never claimed to have everything. Don't make it something then talk about how it's not what YOU made it.

n00bsaib0t posted...
Pharsti01 posted...
Yeah, they charged full price for WWHD like you know and then theyre offering Bayoneta?

A how many years old game (awesome still XD) you can buy for the other systems for close to nothing? Really? This is the comparison youre making?

Sure TC, sure.

WW for Game Cube still runs 20-30 used. TLOU is under $10 used.

No. Either way, what world do devs consider the used price for games? The last of us isn't really found for under $10 on eBay.
#79king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 5:41:12 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
So many Sony topics on this board.

Well, people brought up Sony here from the beginning for purposes of kicking Nintendo down, so it must be ok to talk about Sony, right?

So basically you hate for trolls to bring it up and people say to close those topics up, but then if you feel Nintendo has the upper hand then it's OK to post about it, and your defense is "well trolls do it too". Pretty much saying you're just as bad as the trolls you mock here.

Interesting.
#80lazer_licePosted 8/3/2014 5:47:52 PM
DerekRoss posted...
I'm not attacking TLoU. I just bought it yesterday.

No. No you didn't.