So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...

#81airfoemoePosted 8/3/2014 6:57:27 PM
They have to give Bayonetta 1 with the game or else newcomers will be completely lost with the story.
---
1676-5089-4182 3DS FC Pokemon X
#82DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 6:59:29 PM
lazer_lice posted...
DerekRoss posted...
I'm not attacking TLoU. I just bought it yesterday.

No. No you didn't.

No that I didn't buy it? Hmmmm yes I did....

or no I didn't attack TLoU?
#83DBPanterAPosted 8/3/2014 7:10:30 PM
airfoemoe posted...
They have to give Bayonetta 1 with the game or else newcomers will be completely lost with the story.

And I agree with this statement. I enjoyed Wonderful 101 and was looking forward to trying another Platinum game. However, my purchase was strictly tied to the ability to play the original Bayonetta, even paying for it as a digital download. Now I don't have to worry about it...
---
NNID: Minny612
PSN: Minny612
#84DiscostewSMPosted 8/3/2014 7:34:34 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
NovaLevossida posted...
So many Sony topics on this board.

Well, people brought up Sony here from the beginning for purposes of kicking Nintendo down, so it must be ok to talk about Sony, right?

So basically you hate for trolls to bring it up and people say to close those topics up, but then if you feel Nintendo has the upper hand then it's OK to post about it, and your defense is "well trolls do it too". Pretty much saying you're just as bad as the trolls you mock here.

Interesting.

Look at that spinning.

But sure. Just because I end up doing the same as them after months/years of telling others not to because it's acceptable somehow makes me just as bad? Or is it just because the time I decide to stop my futile attempts also happens to be when Nintendo is not the punching bag for once? Complaining when trolls get a taste of their own medicine is just sad.

So is it wrong to bring up Sony here? Because you and your friends don't seem to think so, so why complain if the rest think the same way?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#85Final Fantasy2389Posted 8/3/2014 7:48:56 PM
EpicLatios posted...
The unnecessary hate for a great game is immense over her on the Nintendo boards. Wind Waker HD was a remastered Gamecube port and was sold for $50. The Last of Us Remaster is a remaster PS3 port and sold for $50 which included all the DLC which was worth around $40. So if you do the math than Sony is offering a MUCH better deal than Nintendo could ever dream of.

And just so it's clear I don't have anything against Nintendo. I was part of the ambassador program on the 3DS, and have played, and loved, Nintendo games for years. It's just the unneeded hate for an exclusive game from Nintendo fans is so incredibly stupid.

I'm not even gonna hate on TLOU cause I do wanna play it. But what pisses me off is TLOU only released LAST YEAR. Did we really need a remaster of it so soon? I mean, really? It's the same thing with Tomb Raider (2013). Did we really need a "remaster" for One and PS4 a year later?

No, no we did not.
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG | http://bit.ly/1bZZw6k
#86king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 7:57:26 PM
lol learn what spinning is. probably took you a second to find which default defender term to use there. "moving goalpost...no....trolling..no...sony is worst...no....SPINNING, thats it!"

or are you saying that since you've done it for years (for no reason apparently). that now you say why not for nintendo defenders to do it? does that also mean that you are now ok with the trolls continuing to do it?

i say its all sad, but sure keep painting yourself as the victim as usual and it was all just you giving up and bashing the trolls back (even though you do it in numerous topics).
#87Boxman108Posted 8/3/2014 7:57:51 PM
The remaster bull s*** is just MS & Sony's way of damage control for lack of backwards compatibility, and it is still awful since they'll only give the most popular titles for an insane price. Porting with less than impressive textures and very simplistic framerate or resolution updates are worthless compared to a decade old game that deserved to be outright remade. The Halo collection is the only one with much effort put into it.
#88DiscostewSMPosted 8/3/2014 8:03:02 PM
king_madden posted...
lol learn what spinning is. probably took you a second to find which default defender term to use there. "moving goalpost...no....trolling..no...sony is worst...no....SPINNING, thats it!"

or are you saying that since you've done it for years (for no reason apparently). that now you say why not for nintendo defenders to do it? does that also mean that you are now ok with the trolls continuing to do it?

i say its all sad, but sure keep painting yourself as the victim as usual and it was all just you giving up and bashing the trolls back (even though you do it in numerous topics).

Man, trolls going haywire over this.
---
#89king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 8:07:22 PM
ah the good ol "let me quote you while speaking to the imaginary user who apparently was unable to read my post" post.

classic disco lol
#90DiscostewSMPosted 8/3/2014 8:20:56 PM
Classic troll response. Unfortunately for you.
---