So Sony charges you $50 for a last gen port and nintendo gives it free...

#91king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 9:32:08 PM
all you've given are default fanboy responses, so its only right I respond in a way thats familiar to you? is it not?
#92DiscostewSMPosted 8/3/2014 9:42:13 PM
king_madden posted...
all you've given are default fanboy responses, so its only right I respond in a way thats familiar to you? is it not?

You just threw everything you said thus far about this situation into the toilet by doing exactly what you criticized me for doing. Guess we're both just as bad as the trolls then.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#93king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 10:10:35 PM
by saying my "classic troll response" was me responding in a way you would understand it throws everything else in the toilet? how is it even related?

but on the other hand im glad you do admit you are just as bad as the trolls though.
#94pwnater777Posted 8/3/2014 10:15:09 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
DerekRoss posted...
I know WWHD was a retail game

So this topic is nonsense?

Complete nonsense, and TC loses all credibility by acknowledging that release in the first post.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#95Baha05Posted 8/3/2014 10:17:54 PM
king_madden posted...
by saying my "classic troll response" was me responding in a way you would understand it throws everything else in the toilet? how is it even related?

but on the other hand im glad you do admit you are just as bad as the trolls though.

Trolls will always be far worse then any fanboy though no matter how you try to say otherwise.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#96king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 11:47:24 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

Trolls will always be far worse then any fanboy though no matter how you try to say otherwise.

troll = fanboy.

look at all the fanboys on any of these boards, they defend their choice. while bashing others. they post in topics often just to get a rise out of some other users. yes you can say "well people do it to them". but its a circle jerk at this point. sounds a lot like trolls.

trolls bash one console in favor of their favorite.
fanboys favor their console while bashing the next.

correct me if im wrong but dont some people here often refer to trolls here as "sony pony" or something along those lines? which pretty much is an attempt at calling them sony fanboys?
#97Oni_TaedoPosted 8/3/2014 11:40:18 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
lol

>implying Bayo will be as much of an upgrade as TLOU:R

Bayo was already on a console just as if not even more powerful than the Wii U

Are... are you an idiot?

Let me rephrase that; you're an idiot.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#98Oni_TaedoPosted 8/3/2014 11:45:56 PM
king_madden posted...
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

troll = fanboy.

look at all the fanboys on any of these boards, they defend their choice. while bashing others. they post in topics often just to get a rise out of some other users. yes you can say "well people do it to them". but its a circle jerk at this point. sounds a lot like trolls.

Or, really we just want to be left alone to enjoy what we already enjoy without some idiot telling us that our way of having fun is wrong.

I mean, not everything is all sunshine and rainbows with Nintendo, but that doesn't mean we're oblivious to it.

I'm probably the biggest Nintendo fanboy here, and I'm not afraid to criticize some of their stupid choices. But when everyone comes running into this board with their anti-Nintendo hats on, with a bottle of Mountain Dew in one hand and a Sony branded pitch fork in the other, it gets kind of annoying.

Like, why not just go elsewhere. What do the trolls honestly have to gain by being here? I'm sure all the time they spend trolling, would be FAR better spent waxing it over their console of choice.

It's like if you ordered a steak at a five star restaurant, and the waiter started making fun of your for ordering onion au jus on it instead of garlic au jus. Just enjoy what you want, without ramming your opinion down the throats of everyone else.

If you piss on someone's lawn, I'm fairly certain they're going to piss back.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#99king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 11:53:49 PM
you're probably right, but why respond to it? if you are certain they are saying and doing what they're doing just to get a rise out of you why CONSTANTLY fall for it? you're giving them what they want while wanting them to leave. why leave if you give them what they came here to do?

its obvious people for whatever reason like to go to certain boards and troll and get in arguments and fights about any and everything. problem is, it takes to to fight and argue, if you dont join them and just ignore them you dont have to see it.

thing is with your analogy is im paying what im assuming is decent money, and hes either going to get fired or im going to get a refund or both, its not like i HAVE to sit through his entire raging. at any point you can instantly ignore anyone on here, or even just dont respond to them.

whats the point of arguing with someone whos not in it to hear your side?
#100Baha05Posted 8/3/2014 11:56:53 PM
king_madden posted...
troll = fanboy.

correct me if im wrong but dont some people here often refer to trolls here as "sony pony" or something along those lines? which pretty much is an attempt at calling them sony fanboys?

Mmm no, no that's not how that works, a lot of the bickering back and forth is a combination of trolls posing as other fans or generally console wars.

Trolling as a whole is the act of gaining a negative reaction out of people. If other fans are doing that then yes they are trolling, but those that are doing it on purpose are far rare then trolls.

Not to mention plenty of people here also sling the term Nintendrone. So they are trolls to now aren't they?
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS