YR Nintendo tells you through Nintendo Direct that there will be no game drought

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. YR Nintendo tells you through Nintendo Direct that there will be no game drought
2 years ago#1
for the Nintendo Wii U for Spring 2015.

They proceed to announce Metroid: Other M HD Remastered Definitive Edition as their only retail game for Spring 2015 and push all previously announced Spring 2015 titles back.

**laughs**
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1
2 years ago#2
Yeah the "no drought in 2014" was a load >_>
At least i have games to go back to
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
2 years ago#3
**laughs**
They called you exotic. Which is just people talk for awesome. Which you are.
http://i.imgur.com/2DNHw1n.jpg?1
2 years ago#4
Hold on, let me grab my popcorn
"You can't be racist against whites because they're in power/have privilege."
-Killua553
2 years ago#5
**laughs**
2 years ago#6
**laughs**
If Pokemon [RBY vs MM vs PD vs Banjo] wins this, I'd kindly send a note to Allen to remove my bracket. Menji76, 4/22/2009
2 years ago#7
Will they promise not to have a Nintendo Direct drought? Because there hasn't been one for three months now. Even the E3 Digital Event was a month-and-a-half ago.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
2 years ago#8
QuagsireQing posted...
Will they promise not to have a Nintendo Direct drought? Because there hasn't been one for three months now. Even the E3 Digital Event was a month-and-a-half ago.

They're usually every other month
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
2 years ago#9
"Laughs"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. YR Nintendo tells you through Nintendo Direct that there will be no game drought

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived