How would you feel if a Sword Art Online game was on the Wii U?

#1HermeticJusticePosted 7/30/2014 6:33:10 PM
how would you feel?
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/30/2014 6:34:17 PM
I'm indifferent because I have no idea what Sword Art Online is.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#3Granadico_Posted 7/30/2014 6:34:43 PM
I'd give me more incentive to get around to watching it
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#4random_man9119Posted 7/30/2014 6:38:07 PM
If there was a SAO game... Between my friend bugging the hell out of me to watch the show and the game, I'd pretty much be forced to watch it...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,Moemon FireRed,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#5Baha05Posted 7/30/2014 6:39:10 PM
Would be cool as long as Online MP and character Creation is added, I'm planning on getting SAO: Hollow Fragment on the Vita next month and two big disappointments for me is there is no Online (At least 4-8 minimum) and the character creation for the AD Hoc mode for the Vita you can't create your own character
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#6FeiBenaresPosted 7/30/2014 6:41:38 PM
That's so cool!!!
---
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh
#7SalsaSavantPosted 7/30/2014 6:44:00 PM
The Vita games are offline action games that are glorified dating games.

No thanks. Give me something that replicates the SAO experience, then maybe.
---
Guy With Sword used his Pokemon, Samurai Goroh, to kill Alfonzo so nothing gets done! All at the behest of the evil goddess Paluteena and her minion Kid Icarus.
#8someflamablekidPosted 7/30/2014 6:58:26 PM
SalsaSavant posted...
The Vita games are offline action games that are glorified dating games.

Pretty much this. The game and mechanics aren't too bad if they were implemented. I'd interested in a swordplay game that took a little bit of skill to play.
#9HermeticJustice(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2014 7:02:36 PM
SalsaSavant posted...

that's what I'm referring to, not the VITA series

also for a full replication, death in the game would mean death in real life
---
I'm not changing this signature until more information about Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is announced - Started: 23 January, 2013
#10Baha05Posted 7/30/2014 7:07:35 PM
A full representation would also be hard as a console game and would need to be an actual MMO and taking plus after the first act anyways, and expansion packs added would be the other games
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS