Nintendo just has to indiscriminantly copy Sony.

#31SpookyryuPosted 7/31/2014 9:12:09 AM
rockymin posted...
Spookyryu posted...
rockymin posted...
Spookyryu posted...
Latino_King posted...
You know what Nintendo can't copy with the Wii U? The PS4's success.

Really, that's the best you can think of? well Sony is copying hthe success of Nintendo of the NES, SNES and WII, Nintendo did it first, yawn, this is boring

Uh, wasn't both the PS1 and PS2 more successful than anything Nintendo put out at the time (being NES, SNES and N64)? And the Wii sold nowhere near as much as the PS2.

only PS2, but Nintendo did it first, so they copying it, still boring

Nope. PS1 sold around 100 mil consoles. Nintendo had never been that successful before the Wii.

so? Nintendo already sold 100 mil consoles, actually you don't get what I'm trying to say, your post is lame, selling more doesn't equal a good console, that's why everybody hates the WII, but whatever, you keep loving your PS
#32bandit__74Posted 7/31/2014 9:20:17 AM
I think everyone is getting sidetracked here. Lost somewhere in the stupidity of the OP is a decent idea. Nintendo adding 3DS functionality to the WiIU. Of course, the game pad limits this functionality, but if Nintendo could get the 3DS to function as a multiplayer gamepad that would be awesome!
#33squatch22Posted 7/31/2014 10:57:02 AM
Latino_King posted...
You know what Nintendo can't copy with the Wii U? The PS4's success.

U know what Sony can't copy with any system? The PS2s success.
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#34asbsandPosted 7/31/2014 11:04:33 AM
_Luiginator_ posted...
The Vita is still a thing?

Was the Vita ever a thing?
---
As a gamer, I've been spoiled by Ace Attorney, Mass Effect and the Zelda games. Why aren't all games this good!?
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3323-8264
#35Lefty128kPosted 7/31/2014 11:29:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#36Lefty128kPosted 7/31/2014 11:31:17 AM
rockymin posted...
Snow-Dust posted...
Lefty128k posted...
ssyl9 posted...
You are saying it like Sony didnt copy the GC+GBA idea....

Dreamcast+VMU
Then,
PS1+Pocketstation
Then,
GC+GBA

Sony wasn't first, Sega was, but Sony did in fact get there before Nintendo.

And the first real full home console game streamed "off-screen" to a portable was PS3+PSP. Wii U off-screen is an obvious copy of that innovation from Sony.

Sony even got the PS3+Vita combo to market before Wii U was released, so they had it with and without touchscreens first.

I thought we talked about it lefky, it was super gameboy 2 who started it

How the hell is a cartridge adapter for the SNES anything like the PS3/PS4+Vita remote play feature? You all just need to stop with your Nintendelusions.

Because that's how Slow-Dust rolls.

He sees the word 'stream' and concludes that it means taking a cart out of a device and putting it in another device.

So basically, illiteracy.
#37icarus231Posted 7/31/2014 11:39:17 AM
Lets end this here.

Sony copied Nintendo since Nintendo had several systems first. How dare they make their own console.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#38king_maddenPosted 7/31/2014 11:49:41 AM
Man people here really like to take history lessons once they feel they don't have a decent remark to defend themselves(Nintendo)

@maousado
The ps3 could do some things but not in a smooth way, ps4/vita are still being supported to this day, and Sony is making it a focal point since vita probably won't get many big games on it.

@asbsand
The vita is doubling up wiiu in sales in Japan. The region we've all learned is very important.
#39Lefty128kPosted 8/1/2014 1:18:02 AM
icarus231 posted...
Lets end this here.

Sony copied Nintendo since Nintendo had several systems first. How dare they make their own console.

Magnavox Odyssey and Milton Bradley Microvision were first before Nintendo, Fantroll.
#40squatch22Posted 8/1/2014 1:38:44 AM
Lefty128k posted...
icarus231 posted...
Lets end this here.

Magnavox Odyssey and Milton Bradley Microvision were first before Nintendo, Fantroll.

Lol @ Lefty calling OTHERS fantroll.

king_madden posted...

@asbsand
The vita is doubling up wiiu in sales in Japan. The region we've all learned is very important.

Its not like portables sell better or anything ...
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.