Nintendo just has to indiscriminantly copy Sony.

#41DiscostewSMPosted 8/1/2014 1:46:18 AM
squatch22 posted...

Lol @ Lefty calling OTHERS fantroll.

Did you expect any less from hypocritical trolls? Complaining that fanboys bring up Sony when a topic isn't about them, then they turn around and do the same thing like it's a knee-jerk reaction.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#42lightsword21Posted 8/1/2014 2:35:34 AM
r7gerrabbit posted...
PS4 + Vita is amazing.
Cross buy, streaming, and tons of integrated features.

Sony did it to them.
A 3DS + Wii U combo would work.

I am pretty sure I read about nintendo talk about working toward integrating things to work better first..... then sony jumped into the same boat around the same time and has moved much quicker
#43MetroidJunkiePosted 8/1/2014 5:28:07 AM
Lefty128k posted...

Magnavox Odyssey and Milton Bradley Microvision were first before Nintendo, Fantroll.

I pointed out the Odyssey before you, so please don't copy my posts.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#44icarus231Posted 8/1/2014 5:44:06 AM
Lefty128k posted...
icarus231 posted...
Lets end this here.

Sony copied Nintendo since Nintendo had several systems first. How dare they make their own console.

Magnavox Odyssey and Milton Bradley Microvision were first before Nintendo, Fantroll.

Talking sony vs Nintendo.
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
#45Sir_HaxorPosted 8/1/2014 11:38:41 AM
This topic is sad. It makes me embarrassed to be a part of the gaming community.
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#46enterthemadroxPosted 8/1/2014 1:24:10 PM
r7gerrabbit posted...
PS4 + Vita is amazing.
Cross buy, streaming, and tons of integrated features.

Sony did it to them.
A 3DS + Wii U combo would work.

You're forgetting that N64 and Game Boy Colour did the same in the 90s, long before Sony got into the handheld market?
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#47Lefty128kPosted 8/1/2014 3:10:12 PM
squatch22 posted...
Lefty128k posted...
icarus231 posted...
Lets end this here.

Sony copied Nintendo since Nintendo had several systems first. How dare they make their own console.

LOL @ anything squat says.
Anything at all.
#48Lefty128kPosted 8/1/2014 3:12:08 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
squatch22 posted...

Did you expect any less from hypocritical trolls? Complaining that fanboys bring up Sony when a topic isn't about them, then they turn around and do the same thing like it's a knee-jerk reaction.

Maybe if you were a real gamer, and not just a forum troll you'd be able to summon the effort to actually defend your precious Nintendo instead of being paltry.
#49Lefty128kPosted 8/1/2014 3:13:25 PM(edited)
MetroidJunkie posted...
Lefty128k posted...

I pointed out the Odyssey before you, so please don't copy my posts.

And I've pointed that out about the Odyssey and Microvision months and months ago in various topics, so don't copy my posts.
#50squatch22Posted 8/1/2014 3:19:07 PM
Lefty128k posted...
DiscostewSM posted...
squatch22 posted...

Maybe if you were a real gamer, and not just a forum troll you'd be able to summon the effort to actually defend your precious Nintendo instead of being paltry.

Maybe if YOU were a real gamer and not just a forum troll.....
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.