Nintendo just has to indiscriminantly copy Sony.

#61Snow-DustPosted 8/2/2014 7:38:56 AM
Woah lefky, relax there or else you might pop an organ. I think you are getting so frustrated. You are now calling everyone a faker and fanboytroll. So which one are we? A fanboytroll or a just faker that is trying to be a fanboy troll
#62Lelouch71Posted 8/2/2014 11:40:30 AM
So basically you want the 3DS to become a glorified controller that doesn't get worthwhile games besides indie titles and super niche games? Oh and on top of that sell like garbage to the point where Nintendo wants to sweep the 3DS under the rug?
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#63king_maddenPosted 8/2/2014 11:44:37 AM
Lelouch71 posted...
So basically you want the 3DS to become a glorified controller that doesn't get worthwhile games besides indie titles and super niche games? Oh and on top of that sell like garbage to the point where Nintendo wants to sweep the 3DS under the rug?

or...you know, just add the features of vita/ps4, to the 3ds/wiiu.
#64Lefty128kPosted 8/3/2014 12:04:13 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
Woah lefky, relax there or else you might pop an organ. I think you are getting so frustrated. You are now calling everyone a faker and fanboytroll. So which one are we? A fanboytroll or a just faker that is trying to be a fanboy troll

You're grinding your little mental gears trying to get to me. Stay paltry, Salty Fanboy.
#65Snow-DustPosted 8/3/2014 12:44:40 PM
Lefty128k posted...
Snow-Dust posted...

You're grinding your little mental gears trying to get to me. Stay paltry, Salty Fanboy.

Sounds like someone is mad because he wrongly accused people with 2 words that don't mesh well together. Stay paltry, salty troll, I can do that too ;)