The wii U keeping outselling the ps4 in the most important place.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The wii U keeping outselling the ps4 in the most important place.
11 months ago#1
Japan
11 months ago#2
Agreed. Japan is by far the biggest market with the healthiest home console market, and domination there guarantees overall victory in global sales.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
11 months ago#3
TrueBlue91 posted...
Agreed. Japan is by far the biggest market with the healthiest home console market, and domination there guarantees overall victory in global sales.

I'm glad you see it my way :-)
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
11 months ago#4
TrueBlue91 posted...

nope they just created the best genre in gaming, and the consoles to play it on, and made gaming what it is, thats all.
11 months ago#5
Retroxgamer0 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

nope they just created the best genre in gaming, and the consoles to play it on, and made gaming what it is, thats all.

This
11 months ago#6
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.
11 months ago#7
vermilion99 posted...
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.

I have yet to see trolls with valid arguments. Even in parentheses, these people don't exist.
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114
11 months ago#8
HeroC114 posted...
vermilion99 posted...

I have yet to see trolls with valid arguments. Even in parentheses, these people don't exist.

Nothing is ever valid when it comes to drones. Hell, Nintendo can announce how poorly the WiiU is doing and half this board pretends that it's actually not doing poorly
11 months ago#9

I know, right?
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
11 months ago#10
vermilion99 posted...

Which trolls are you referring too?
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The wii U keeping outselling the ps4 in the most important place.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived