The wii U keeping outselling the ps4 in the most important place.

#1ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/31/2014 5:54:11 AM
Japan
#2TrueBlue91Posted 7/31/2014 5:56:37 AM
Agreed. Japan is by far the biggest market with the healthiest home console market, and domination there guarantees overall victory in global sales.
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#3NiftyManZPosted 7/31/2014 6:06:57 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
Agreed. Japan is by far the biggest market with the healthiest home console market, and domination there guarantees overall victory in global sales.

I'm glad you see it my way :-)
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 7/31/2014 6:10:10 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...

nope they just created the best genre in gaming, and the consoles to play it on, and made gaming what it is, thats all.
#5ps4ponyreturns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 7:11:12 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...

nope they just created the best genre in gaming, and the consoles to play it on, and made gaming what it is, thats all.

This
#6vermilion99Posted 7/31/2014 7:12:27 AM
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.
#7HeroC114Posted 7/31/2014 7:15:11 AM
vermilion99 posted...
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.

I have yet to see trolls with valid arguments. Even in parentheses, these people don't exist.
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114
#8vermilion99Posted 7/31/2014 7:19:32 AM
HeroC114 posted...
vermilion99 posted...

I have yet to see trolls with valid arguments. Even in parentheses, these people don't exist.

Nothing is ever valid when it comes to drones. Hell, Nintendo can announce how poorly the WiiU is doing and half this board pretends that it's actually not doing poorly
#9emagdnEPosted 7/31/2014 7:24:27 AM

I know, right?
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
#10icarus231Posted 7/31/2014 7:28:16 AM
vermilion99 posted...

Which trolls are you referring too?
---
NNID: Icarus231
PSN: Icarus_231