The wii U keeping outselling the ps4 in the most important place.

#11monkeyspoonPosted 7/31/2014 6:28:47 AM
vermilion99 posted...
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.

I spoke to the mods to complain about the trolls who keep creating alts after being banned. The mods really don't care and would quite happily let the wiiu board fall into a dump. That's why I post less here now. It's too full of trolls and that won't change anytime soon.

Expect to see lots more of jobvd's alts.
#12vermilion99Posted 7/31/2014 6:32:27 AM
Also amusing how people still think Japan is the most important region gaming wise. This isn't like it was 15-20 years ago. Western developers have surpassed Japanese developers and it's the reason you see home console gaming growing in most places but Japan.

Hell, Japanese developers haven't been able to produce home console software that appeals to Japanese players in quite some time. Some of there biggest franchises like Resident Evil have been made to what they think will appeal to westerners tastes because that's where home consoles are flourishing.

Also I've never understood how so many fanboys treat Japan like a holy land where only good games exist and where gamers only purchase good games. There is just as much crap released there as anywhere else and the Japanese are known to not give any western game a chance while any game released in the west had a much better chance of success even if it wasn't developed in the west.
#13TediousMattPosted 7/31/2014 6:34:23 AM
vermilion99 posted...
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.

The TC has been banned multiple times. Hence the "new user".
Meanwhile the real trolls are still spamming topics on a daily basis.

But they are constantly using alts to avoid suspension on their main. Like good old endgame over here. When does the Warned status run out?
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?
#14Neo_HeartlessPosted 7/31/2014 6:35:45 AM
vermilion99 posted...

Not people, person, singular. If you think every single account with Pony in their name is an individual you are as deluded as the TC.

And if someone got banned for pointing out flaws, then clearly the moderators saw the difference between legitimate complaint and flame bait.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#15trenkenPosted 7/31/2014 6:35:46 AM
All regions are important, some moreso than others, but even the smaller ones play a big role in how well these companies are doing.

Noone can say hands down that Japan is the most important. It doesn't make sense to say the most important thing is that the Wii U is doing better there than the PS4, when the PS4 is crushing the U in worldwide sales. You cant just point to one region and say its a huge win for a certain console when its doing very poorly in worldwide sales.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#16AurawhispererPosted 7/31/2014 6:37:34 AM
I'll just leave this sig here...
---
Drones... Ponys... Xbros... These are the worst insults I've ever heard. What has the gaming community come to? Five year old "You got told" talk?
#17BurgerTime79Posted 7/31/2014 6:39:13 AM
Guys, the PS3 board has had the same trolls for years. One of which is constantly being banned and making new accounts. This board isn't any different. Stop twisting the facts around and making it sound like the moderators don't care. They care. They just don't IP ban people.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas
#18HeroC114Posted 7/31/2014 6:41:17 AM
vermilion99 posted...
HeroC114 posted...
vermilion99 posted...

I have yet to see trolls with valid arguments. Even in parentheses, these people don't exist.

Nothing is ever valid when it comes to drones. Hell, Nintendo can announce how poorly the WiiU is doing and half this board pretends that it's actually not doing poorly

So I'm a drone? Seems like you are talking about yourself in the post before. Had to create an alt because you were banned because no one cared for your crusty opinion?

We're here to play games, and discuss games. Not stocks, not Nintendo's financial position in comparison to other companies, and definitely not losers who make a million posts per day to annoy people.
---
Xbox Live GT: Hero C
NNID: HeroC114
#19ps4ponyreturns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 6:45:33 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
vermilion99 posted...

I spoke to the mods to complain about the trolls who keep creating alts after being banned. The mods really don't care and would quite happily let the wiiu board fall into a dump. That's why I post less here now. It's too full of trolls and that won't change anytime soon.

Expect to see lots more of jobvd's alts.

Another jobvd post.
#20vermilion99Posted 7/31/2014 6:48:20 AM
Would love to hear how japan is the most important region as far as home consoles are concerned. Please let it be more detailed then simply because the WiiU is selling 8000 consoles a week