The wii U keeping outselling the ps4 in the most important place.

#21StickMen1090Posted 7/31/2014 7:55:33 AM
vermilion99 posted...
HeroC114 posted...
vermilion99 posted...
It's amazing how "trolls" get banned for making valid arguments and pointing out the glaring flaws with the WiiU yet people like this are allowed to keep posting. This board is hilarious.

I have yet to see trolls with valid arguments. Even in parentheses, these people don't exist.

Nothing is ever valid when it comes to drones.

stopped there... cant believe the generalization people have on this board.. These people should get banned more
---
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
``if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is" shaunme - 2014
#22StickMen1090Posted 7/31/2014 7:56:10 AM
vermilion99 posted...
Would love to hear how japan is the most important region as far as home consoles are concerned. Please let it be more detailed then simply because the WiiU is selling 8000 consoles a week

you are pretty clueless when seeing when theres a troll topic and an actual topic
---
3DS FC: 2063-0061-2915
``if the system is easy to develop for then that just confirms how weak it is" shaunme - 2014
#23TediousMattPosted 7/31/2014 8:17:10 AM
vermilion99 posted...
Would love to hear how japan is the most important region as far as home consoles are concerned. Please let it be more detailed then simply because the WiiU is selling 8000 consoles a week

Handhelds are also part of the console generation. Just because you don't like them does not mean they are not part of the market.
Nearly half of the dedicated gaming systems on the market are handhelds. In 2013 about half of the systems sold were handhelds.

You need to ignore a major chunk of the market to even claim that Japan is irrelevant. That market is determining the future of handhelds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?
#24vermilion99Posted 7/31/2014 8:21:42 AM
TediousMatt posted...
vermilion99 posted...

Handhelds are also part of the console generation. Just because you don't like them does not mean they are not part of the market.
Nearly half of the dedicated gaming systems on the market are handhelds. In 2013 about half of the systems sold were handhelds.

You need to ignore a major chunk of the market to even claim that Japan is irrelevant. That market is determining the future of handhelds.

The WiiU is a home console. I asked why people think japan is still so important to the home console market. Way to dodge question.
#25ps4ponyreturns(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 8:23:58 AM
vermilion99 posted...
TediousMatt posted...
vermilion99 posted...

The WiiU is a home console. I asked why people think japan is still so important to the home console market. Way to dodge question.

Because it is.
#26retrogoodsPosted 7/31/2014 8:25:41 AM
ps4ponyreturns posted...
vermilion99 posted...
TediousMatt posted...
vermilion99 posted...

Because it is.

That answer doesn't cut it.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
#27RobJ24Posted 7/31/2014 8:26:30 AM
For people saying the western gaming is better because it's bigger, that's like saying McDonalds is better than a 5 star restaurant because 5 star restaurants don't have billions of locations while McDonald does.
#28TediousMattPosted 7/31/2014 8:32:20 AM(edited)
vermilion99 posted...

They are the same market.
Handheld sales decline in years where home console sales get a major boost (new home console release) and vice versa. That wouldn't happen if they weren't the same market.
You don't even need to compare annual data, just look at regions. Is portable gaming more popular? Then handhelds have more marketshare. Is couch gaming more popular? Then consoles are more popular.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?
#29retrogoodsPosted 7/31/2014 8:30:19 AM
TediousMatt posted...
vermilion99 posted...

They are the same market.
Handheld sales decline in years where home console sales get a major boost (new home console release) and vice versa. That wouldn't happen if they weren't the same market.

You're still dodging the question somewhat.

RobJ24 posted...
For people saying the western gaming is better because it's bigger, that's like saying McDonalds is better than a 5 star restaurant because 5 star restaurants don't have billions of locations while McDonald does.

I think you got the wrong topic for this drivel of a post.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
#30vermilion99Posted 7/31/2014 8:31:07 AM
RobJ24 posted...

Literally nobody has said that in this thread.