Classic Mega Man game being released every Thursday in August.

#1HeikeKageroPosted 7/31/2014 6:09:25 AM
My guess is they will be

Mega Man V
Mega Man VI
Mega Man VII
Mega Man X3

In that order

We know these are already confirmed but Mega Man Zero and Battle Chip Challenge (Why?) are coming this year too but I think they will be released last.
#2Krambo42Posted 7/31/2014 6:10:37 AM
I agree. And I hope that's what it is.
#3freezingicekirbPosted 7/31/2014 6:35:34 AM
I hope X3 shows up first. I'm really looking forward to owning that game again, ever since I stupidly traded it a long time ago to someone... for Bubble Bobble on the game boy (I was a stupid kid back then... that guy must've been laughing his ass off the whole time...).
#4georgethecow4Posted 7/31/2014 6:36:40 AM
I bet it's

MM5
MM6
X3
Battle Chip Challenge

Japan just got BCC so i think it's highly possible we get it before long.
---
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#5CubeTVPosted 7/31/2014 6:38:36 AM
It's a shame that Capcom has supported the VC far more than Nintendo has. We also need a Square duo-month with every week for two months has a Square Enix game.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#6burningxbridgesPosted 7/31/2014 6:40:04 AM
MMBN3 is also confirmed, so I'm hoping for that. Maybe 2, as well. Although it may be a long shot.
#7cha_fan1Posted 7/31/2014 6:41:42 AM
CubeTV posted...
It's a shame that Capcom has supported the VC far more than Nintendo has. We also need a Square duo-month with every week for two months has a Square Enix game.

I think Nintendo is working on something behind the scenes for Virtual Console (possibly the shared purchasing that has been rumored) since it seems a little odd how much Capcom is doing relative to Nintendo itself.
---
A musical sentence is a motive that is immediately developed upon then drives towards a PAC, IAC, or HC. The PC was likely unallowed due to counterpoint rules.
#8GollyFluffPosted 7/31/2014 7:57:37 AM
burningxbridges posted...
MMBN3 is also confirmed, so I'm hoping for that. Maybe 2, as well. Although it may be a long shot.

I hope they all get released. Even 4 although I might skip it.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#9CubeTVPosted 7/31/2014 8:59:18 AM
cha_fan1 posted...

I think Nintendo is working on something behind the scenes for Virtual Console (possibly the shared purchasing that has been rumored) since it seems a little odd how much Capcom is doing relative to Nintendo itself.

Let's hope so. All the Square stuff I want (Final Fantasy 1-6, Secret of Mana and Ogre Battle) is on the JPN Wii U VC. EU even has Super Mario Kart and the Brain Age game. Maybe a NA Virtual Console exclusive direct could be coming up for all 3 too (after the Hyrule Warriors one) considering there was nothing mentioned about it during E3 and there's not much else coming out retail-wise, so VC would fill in that gap.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#10IokuaPosted 7/31/2014 9:00:05 AM
So, MMBN1-4, then? :P
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.