The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

#1Puckswack12Posted 7/31/2014 6:53:04 AM
A lot of people on the pc boards seem to own a gaming pc and a Wii u or at least are considering a wii u more than the other two systems.
---
Yup
#2darklink1017Posted 7/31/2014 6:54:56 AM
yep. best combo this gen imo. if pc has naughty dogs games i'd have no need for a ps4.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pgtkt.gif <---snooki LOL
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside AND I STEP OUTSIDE AND THEN I'M LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON?!?-HE-MAN
#3LifelessBoyPosted 7/31/2014 6:55:23 AM
I game on PC, Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo. Don't like to miss out on any games.

Mostly on PC though, because master race n' stuff.
---
GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessFather - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko - DayZ: Will The Thrill
#4BaronVladzPosted 7/31/2014 6:55:51 AM
No, just Wii U + PS4 + 3DS. I work all day on a PC and never had the desire to own a gaming PC.
#5NiftyManZPosted 7/31/2014 7:00:11 AM
I used to a lot more (mainly blizzard games) but I still do from time to time.
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#6JobocanPosted 7/31/2014 7:00:20 AM
Makes sense to consider the Wii U more, since the other systems are largely getting inferior versions of the same games PC is getting.

And yes I do game on PC (and would game on PS4 if it ever got any games... buying one so early was a mistake). I don't have a super high-end PC or anything (I think it's a stupid waste of money really), but I can play most anything that comes out at good enough settings (unless it's a badly-optimized port).

My 4 year-old PC with a 2 year-old mid-range graphic card still blows current-gen consoles out of the water.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#7SpookyryuPosted 7/31/2014 7:00:27 AM
yes
#8BlackPhoenix127Posted 7/31/2014 7:03:03 AM
Not yet, but I'm starting a new job in about a week so I'll be building a desktop soon. Never was that interested in PC gaming before, but now that both other systems have 0 backwards compatability and pay to play online it's the smarter choice.

So yeah, Wii U for exclusives and PC for the occasional multiplat.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#9Xenesis XenonPosted 7/31/2014 7:05:29 AM
Yep, although I could use a modern gaming PC.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#10Rasputin77Posted 7/31/2014 7:07:01 AM
No. My console backlog continues to be so ridiculous, I don't even bother looking into PC gaming.

Besides - my office setup isn't the most ergonomic. I prefer dat couch.
---
The 'T', 'R', 'O', and 'L' keys on certain users' keyboards must be absolutely filthy.
Irony: http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/