Wii u owners: do you also game on pc?

#11William_18Posted 7/31/2014 7:07:54 AM
Yes but only certain games... Mainly the Civilization series and a few classic games I got off steam like Commander Keen.
---
PSN: Kaminari2 3DS: 1693-2622-1080
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your Sig.
#12Puckswack12(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 7:09:25 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
No. My console backlog continues to be so ridiculous, I don't even bother looking into PC gaming.

Besides - my office setup isn't the most ergonomic. I prefer dat couch.

Get with it man. Hook it up to your tv and game on!
---
Yup
#13NiftyManZPosted 7/31/2014 7:11:23 AM
Puckswack12 posted...
Rasputin77 posted...
No. My console backlog continues to be so ridiculous, I don't even bother looking into PC gaming.

Besides - my office setup isn't the most ergonomic. I prefer dat couch.

Get with it man. Hook it up to your tv and game on!

This. My wife plays skyrim from te comfort of the couch on the tv :-)
---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
#14SlimeSwayzePosted 7/31/2014 7:15:23 AM
I have a PC, PS4, Xbone, and Wii U, and that's the order I play them in from most to least.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#15FayeLadyPosted 7/31/2014 7:17:54 AM
No, I have various issues with PC gaming, the biggest being that most of it is tied to a user/pass.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#16X_Ste_90_XPosted 7/31/2014 7:22:15 AM
I don't really value PC gaming as much as console gaming, I own all consoles and a gaming laptop from 2010 (needs updating I know) but I've never used it as a primary gaming choice, even when it was new.

PC gaming requires a certain level of dedication to keep relevant in, and it requires work of you want to max settings on your given rig, it's a chew, and anyone who says otherwise is lying. The difference between putting a game into a console and it just working and fiddling for an hour to get an acceptable experience on the rig that you're going to want to get the most out of.

I will say that the pricing is so much better on PC, add in a more vibrant multiplayer spectrum and mod support (some of which is simply phenomimal) and it is a valuable platform, but just not for me when I use a PC all day, 6 days a week (some weeks) and I just want to come home and kick up with a game.
---
Currently Playing- Transistor- PS4, Child of Light- PS4, SOTC HD- PS3, DBZ Budokai HD- PS3.
Currently Awaiting- Destiny- PS4, Diablo 3- PS4
#17JobocanPosted 7/31/2014 7:22:53 AM
FayeLady posted...
No, I have various issues with PC gaming, the biggest being that most of it is tied to a user/pass.

So... like every non-Nintendo console since the 360?
I don't understand your issue.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#18FayeLadyPosted 7/31/2014 7:27:07 AM
Jobocan posted...
FayeLady posted...

So... like every non-Nintendo console since the 360?
I don't understand your issue.

Are you joking/kidding? Or do you really not know that 360 games can be played on any 360 without logging in to it
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#19triple sPosted 7/31/2014 7:27:26 AM
Who says you have to max all your games though? I have a $700 graphics card and can't "max" every game out while my kids have a $150 card that came out in 2010 that is capable of playing better looking games than Wii U and Xbox One. My son doesn't mess with any settings and he's never had any issues with any games not working or playing on default. Also, gaming laptops are generally a waste.

Currently, I'm PC, Wii U and Xbox One. What's funny is that the PS4 is suppose to be the big console to get but I find even less reason to have one right now than I do the Xbox One when I have a gaming PC.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#20DeathSoul2000Posted 7/31/2014 7:28:53 AM
l wish - sucks owning a Mac sometimes....