Hyrule Warriors will have online play

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 7/31/2014 9:30:06 AM
http://nintendoeverything.com/hyrule-warriors-will-have-online-play-a-few-other-bits/
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2Granadico_Posted 7/31/2014 9:31:18 AM
Too bad none of my friends have the Wii Us ;~;
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#3R_HunterPosted 7/31/2014 9:44:36 AM
I think they mentioned this a while back, but good to have confirmation.

So basically you have the option for co-op no matter if it's local or online. a perfect way to make both camps happy, and keep the online half quiet.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/31/2014 9:46:02 AM
Let me guess though, there will be no voice chatting or communication of anything type?
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#5random_man9119Posted 7/31/2014 9:46:47 AM
R_Hunter
So basically you have the option for co-op no matter if it's local or online. a perfect way to make both camps happy, and keep the online half quiet.

And somehow... People will still find something to complain...

It is good to have confirmation on online though...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,Moemon FireRed,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#6SexyRosalinaPosted 7/31/2014 9:52:03 AM
Isnt the local supposed to be one player on the gamepad screen and the other on the TV though?
#7R_HunterPosted 7/31/2014 9:52:48 AM
SexyRosalina posted...
Isnt the local supposed to be one player on the gamepad screen and the other on the TV though?

Yeah.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
I claim my time is valuable. I visit GF. I was wrong.
#8kissdadookiePosted 7/31/2014 9:58:35 AM
I can't lie, I may very well end up picking up Hyrule Warriors because it's probably pretty likely that I will pick up yet another Wii U for MK8... let's hope I don't sell this one as well like I did my launch unit as well as the Windwaker unit I bought later on?
#9Baha05Posted 7/31/2014 9:59:29 AM
kissdadookie posted...
I can't lie, I may very well end up picking up Hyrule Warriors because it's probably pretty likely that I will pick up yet another Wii U for MK8... let's hope I don't sell this one as well like I did my launch unit as well as the Windwaker unit I bought later on?

That just sounds like poor money management on your part.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#10NiftyManZPosted 7/31/2014 10:01:32 AM
Baha05 posted...
kissdadookie posted...

That just sounds like poor money management on your part.

---
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)