Anyone know why my Wii Classic Controller won't work?

#1OlafPietroPosted 7/31/2014 11:49:46 AM
It isn't the WCC Pro, it's the original oval one. It was working fine a few days ago, but all of a sudden it won't cooperate. It's like this controlling itself, now I can't play my new Wii VC game on it. Any idea why it won't work? The L, ZL, and ZR buttons won't work either, but it was like that when I got it, but any tips for that as well would be nice.
---
I spent two full weeks without human contact, but I have 6 LV 100 Pokemon. Who's the real winner here? I have eternal life, and I'll share, so please PM me.
#2PlaysaverPosted 7/31/2014 11:53:29 AM
Take it out of the wii mote and put it back in.
#3TediousMattPosted 7/31/2014 11:55:21 AM
Clean the connector / try plugging it into another Wii remote.

My 3DS triggers were unresponsive because of dirt. I unscrewed the back, opened the system and cleaned it with an air duster. Now it is as good as new. You could try that with your controller.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png < Does anybody have a link like this for Sega?
#4OlafPietro(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 11:56:05 AM
I tried that, and I've tried using different Wii Remotes. I've tried resynching and reconnecting the Wii Remotes too. I suspect it's the Wii Remote, because the Nunchuk and CC take off the remote, IIRC. I still have no idea what to do.
---
I spent two full weeks without human contact, but I have 6 LV 100 Pokemon. Who's the real winner here? I have eternal life, and I'll share, so please PM me.