Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution not coming to Wii U?

#41WraithX_959Posted 8/1/2014 1:04:07 AM
How is this not trolling? Do people go the Xbox One & PS4 boards and announce the games that aren't coming to those platforms.
#42jairusmonillas(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 1:04:41 AM
CaiusIce posted...
Naruto games has been the same old crap over and over again for years. Its like the nba2k of anime games, so not really a loss if they don't port it to wiiu.

yeah like mario kart, smash, nba 2k, naruto games, dynasty warriors, cod, battlefield 4, gta, final fantasy

every game are the same old game.

but you make it sound like only games that are not available on wii u are not same stuffs over and over? hilarious haha
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#43Baha05Posted 8/1/2014 1:10:01 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
CaiusIce posted...
Naruto games has been the same old crap over and over again for years. Its like the nba2k of anime games, so not really a loss if they don't port it to wiiu.

yeah like mario kart, smash, nba 2k, naruto games, dynasty warriors, cod, battlefield 4, gta, final fantasy

but you make it sound like only games that are not available on wii u are not same stuffs over and over? hilarious haha

Certain games are far worse then others though, the entire Fable franchise comes to mind.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#44R_HunterPosted 8/1/2014 1:10:03 AM
Oh look the TC's back! :D
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
I claim my time is valuable. I visit GF. I was wrong.
#45dancing_cactuarPosted 8/1/2014 2:03:10 AM(edited)
Isn't TC that kid who said that Sunset Overdrive ripped off Resistance 3?

My only advice for that would be to get laser eye surgery, a new pair of glasses, and to stop being a fanboy.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#46CaiusIcePosted 8/1/2014 2:18:28 AM
jairusmonillas posted...
CaiusIce posted...

Lol! My point is that the naruto games is just the same game over and over that it isn't even that much of a loss if they don't port it to the wiiu.
#47b1gt0nePosted 8/1/2014 2:37:06 AM
Tc is a spineless troll
#48WahshniEhPosted 8/1/2014 2:40:39 AM
Naruto isnt coming to Wii U, but you know, neither are Final Fantasy XV, Destiny, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear Solid V, Kingdom Hearts 3, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age, GTA V, Alien, The Evil Within, Dying Light, Dead Island, Assasin's Creed, Tomb Raider/Lara Craft etc.

So yeah, there's no point whinning about it. Just get a PS4 instead of Wii U and you'll get all the great 3rd party exclusives and multi-platform games on that ever-expanding list.
#49dancing_cactuarPosted 8/1/2014 2:59:05 AM
WahshniEh posted...
Naruto isnt coming to Wii U, but you know, neither are Final Fantasy XV, Destiny, Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear Solid V, Kingdom Hearts 3, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age, GTA V, Alien, The Evil Within, Dying Light, Dead Island, Assasin's Creed, Tomb Raider/Lara Craft etc.

So yeah, there's no point whinning about it. Just get a PS4 and PC alongside a Wii U and you'll get all the great 3rd party exclusives and multi-platform games on that ever-expanding list.

Maximum fixage.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#50hydra_dragonPosted 8/1/2014 8:46:10 AM
Wiiu got the new One Piece game instead, and the One Piece games are better than the Naruto games anyways.
---
If Life Were A Trading Card Game, Common Sense Would Be That Rare Holographic Card Nobody Seems To Have...