Skyward Sword Vs. Twilight Princess...

#11PrincessTsukiPosted 8/1/2014 7:32:00 AM
I almost voted Skyward Sword, so you would be able to appreciate Twilight Princess more when you played it afterwards. Then I figured I shouldn't be so cruel as to make you play one of the worst Zelda games first.
#12TpaulHPosted 8/1/2014 7:45:04 AM
I'd go release order. Also, for me, Skyward Sword is the better game (opinion, chill out, people) so I'd rather save best for last. Plus, going in release order helps you to see and appreciate how the Zelda games have grown over time - I always love playing through the games that way when I replay them :)
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1564-3493-9447 NNID = TpaulH
Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Mario Kart 8, Last Story
#13AvirosbPosted 8/1/2014 7:58:07 AM
PrincessTsuki posted...
I almost voted Skyward Sword, so you would be able to appreciate Twilight Princess more when you played it afterwards. Then I figured I shouldn't be so cruel as to make you play one of the worst Zelda games first.
TP and SS each have about the same amount of ups and downs.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#14QuestionmarktariusPosted 8/1/2014 8:02:01 AM
Twilight Princess is slightly better, but only slightly. It's a bit more more coherent in its organization overall, but both games feature tedious and tortuous "find the glowy balls!" secret-collects that stop the game dead until completed.

However, be careful when you save. If you see anything that could be an "important cutscene", make sure you leave the area entirely before saving. Otherwise, you're likely to fall into a game-ending save/load glitch.
#15xnn3882Posted 8/1/2014 8:10:22 AM
I thought u meant which game was better, so I voted SS. Offcourse I would play TP before SS.
TP has great dungeons, epic bossfight, but apart from that very boring. SS is beautiful, much more exciting and fun game with much better story. The combat is awsome with full motion controls. It also has the most epic finale in any Zelda game !
#16hydradragonPosted 8/1/2014 8:42:12 AM
Skip SS or just watch a lets play. The game is pretty terrible, due to forced motion controls. It made the game unplayable for me. Get the GCN version of TP if you can find it, or use the HBC or something for alt controls for the Wii version.
---
If Life Were A Trading Card Game, Common Sense Would Be That Rare Holographic Card Nobody Seems To Have...
#17denniedarkoPosted 8/1/2014 8:47:16 AM
Twilight Princess if the Gamecube version. Skyward Sword otherwise.
---
Now Playing: Mario Kart 8 (Wii U), Wildstar (PC)
#18AurawhispererPosted 8/1/2014 8:49:00 AM
TP. Better controls, thus able me to continue with the story.

I would love to finish SS, but the controls are just awful. Sadly, I hear the ending is amazing
---
Drones... Ponys... Xbros... These are the worst insults I've ever heard. What has the gaming community come to? Five year old "You got told" talk?
#19AvirosbPosted 8/1/2014 8:49:38 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
TP. Better controls, thus able me to continue with the story.

I would love to finish SS, but the controls are just awful
No they aren't. Not moreso than TP.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.
#20Matt-Moores(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 8:52:02 AM
I didn't know there was a GameCube version, but Wii nonetheless..
---
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.