I just ordered a WiiU. :D

#1xXVongolaRebornPosted 8/1/2014 5:18:01 PM
It should be here Wednesday.

I bought the MK8 bundle, and Wind Waker HD.

Anything else I missed? Wii or otherwise?

BlogFAQS, yeah, but I'm happy so I wanted to post. lol
---
PSN = xXGearSecond XBL= ILNI x iGear II
Steam = Dai-Gurren
#2SKStylezPosted 8/1/2014 5:20:04 PM
Xenoblade! Mario 3d world.
#3eoneelPosted 8/1/2014 5:24:35 PM
Congratulations! I just got a Wii U luigi bundle last week. Its awesome. I also got SM3DW as well. Its a good game. Definitely getting Bayonetta 2 & Super Smash Bros as soon as they drop in a few months. I here Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is really good to. I'm thinking about getting it but I here everybody saying its super hard. Probably just exaggerating though. Anyways have fun!
#4TheDuskwalkerPosted 8/1/2014 5:26:35 PM
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition, if you like fighting games.
Muramasa The Demon Blade for original Wii, if you like 2D sidescrollers like Castlevania.

Since you got MK8 I assume you're into Mario, so Super Mario 3D World. I assume Donkey Kong Returns Tropical Freeze would also be right up your alley if you're into Mario.
---
TTT2: Lili/Jaycee/Asuka; BBCP: Noel/Mu; KOF13: Mai/Leona/Elisabeth; DSR: Morrigan
DOA5U: Kasumi/Hitomi/Sarah/Rachel/Helena; USF4: Juri/Cammy/Chun; SSB: Zelda
#5xXVongolaReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 5:31:06 PM
SKStylez posted...
Xenoblade! Mario 3d world.

I'm using Gamefly on those for sure.

eoneel posted...
Congratulations! I just got a Wii U luigi bundle last week. Its awesome. I also got SM3DW as well. Its a good game. Definitely getting Bayonetta 2 & Super Smash Bros as soon as they drop in a few months. I here Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is really good to. I'm thinking about getting it but I here everybody saying its super hard. Probably just exaggerating though. Anyways have fun!

Thanks! :D

Yeah, Bayo 2 and Smash are getting grabbed as soon as they drop. I was looking at Tropical Freeze too. I'm always up for more platformers. I'm looking forward to Hyrule warriors as well.

TheDuskwalker posted...
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition, if you like fighting games.
Muramasa The Demon Blade for original Wii, if you like 2D sidescrollers like Castlevania.

Since you got MK8 I assume you're into Mario, so Super Mario 3D World. I assume Donkey Kong Returns Tropical Freeze would also be right up your alley if you're into Mario.

MURAMASA! Thank you for reminding me about that. I've been wanting to play that since I played Dragon's Crown.

Is Tekken active online?
---
Steam = Dai-Gurren
#6TheDuskwalkerPosted 8/1/2014 5:44:22 PM(edited)
Is Tekken active online?

The Wii U version isn't too active online. It has a massive ammount of content for a fighting game, and decent single player offerings (plus content and game modes exclusive to the Wii U version), but if you want a fighter only for online then I guess skip it, or get on PS3 if you have one (I know you have a PS3 or Vita because of DC), since it is still active, though competition is tough.

MURAMASA! Thank you for reminding me about that. I've been wanting to play that since I played Dragon's Crown.

Dragon's Crown is what made me pick it up too. :)
I like Muramasa a bit better too. Dragon's Crown has better combat, but Muramasa is more like Castlevania so it appeals to me more. If you got a Vita instead of PS3 it's probably the best to get the Muramasa Rebirth version though, since I hear it has improvements and exclusive DLC campaigns.
---
TTT2: Lili/Jaycee/Asuka; BBCP: Noel/Mu; KOF13: Mai/Leona/Elisabeth; DSR: Morrigan
DOA5U: Kasumi/Hitomi/Sarah/Rachel/Helena; USF4: Juri/Cammy/Chun; SSB: Zelda
#7KevaSanPosted 8/1/2014 5:49:44 PM
If you're into platformers, Tropical Freeze is definately a must-get, along with 3D World.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a game you will sink in many hours if you're into that gamestyle.
#8xXVongolaReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 6:25:45 PM
The Wii U version isn't too active online. It has a massive ammount of content for a fighting game, and decent single player offerings (plus content and game modes exclusive to the Wii U version), but if you want a fighter only for online then I guess skip it, or get on PS3 if you have one (I know you have a PS3 or Vita because of DC), since it is still active, though competition is tough.

Sadly, I no longer have a Vita or PS3. PS3 went the way of the dodo when I got my PS4. Vita was stolen. :(

And I like being competitive in fighters, so I may pick it up and just go to one of the many meetups in the city. Online isn't too make or break for me.

Dragon's Crown is what made me pick it up too. :)
I like Muramasa a bit better too. Dragon's Crown has better combat, but Muramasa is more like Castlevania so it appeals to me more. If you got a Vita instead of PS3 it's probably the best to get the Muramasa Rebirth version though, since I hear it has improvements and exclusive DLC campaigns.

Yeah, I'll still grab the Wii version. Since the MK8 bundle comes with a Wiimote anyways, I just have to grab a nunchaku.

KevaSan posted...
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is a game you will sink in many hours if you're into that gamestyle.

Yeah I'm hype for MH3U. Built in online that doesn't suck AND DUAL ANALOG?

Sold.
---
Steam = Dai-Gurren
#9SuigintouEVPosted 8/1/2014 6:34:39 PM(edited)
xXVongolaReborn posted...
Anything else I missed? Wii or otherwise?

Wii U

The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Super Mario 3D World
Shovel Knight
Guacamelee
Nintendoland
Rayman Legends
ZombiU
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Child of Light
Duck Tales Remastered
Pushmo World
New Super Mario Bros U

I know that's a lot of 2D platformers, but that's only because they're good. Wind Waker HD, W101, Pikmin 3, and Deus Ex HR are the four best games on the system though, IMO.

Wii:

Skyward Sword
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
The Last Story
Trauma Center
Trauma Team
Klonoa
Xenoblade Chronicles
Arc Rise Fantasia
Pandora's Tower
Phantom Brave

Upcoming Wii U

Bayonetta 1 & 2
Zelda U
Captain Toad
Pier Solar HD
Hyper Light Drifter
Citizens of Earth
Soul Saga
Devil's Third
Splatoon
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
Super Smash Bros U
Star Fox U
Eternal Eden Ecclesia
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#10xXVongolaReborn(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2014 6:35:22 PM
SuigintouEV posted...

Wii U

The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut
Super Mario 3D World
Shovel Knight
Guacamelee
Nintendoland
Rayman Legends
ZombiU