I just ordered a WiiU. :D

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just ordered a WiiU. :D
1 year ago#11
a few more Wii games I'll toss out there in case they interest you:

Fragile Dreams (not sure how I forgot this one - one of my favorite Wii games)
Little King's Story
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Project Zero 2 (Europe only, though you can probably mod the Wii software of your Wii U for it)
Resident Evil 4
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Sin and Punishment

and Wii U

Lego City Undercover
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
1 year ago#12
Sadly, I no longer have a Vita or PS3. PS3 went the way of the dodo when I got my PS4. Vita was stolen. :(

And I like being competitive in fighters, so I may pick it up and just go to one of the many meetups in the city. Online isn't too make or break for me.

I see, that sucks. TTT2 has a lot of content so you should get a lot of value out of single player modes and get familiar with the series, and it may still be active enough to get some value out of online. Plus it's about 20$ on amazon now, and if you like it then you can get excited for T7 on PS4 for online purposes.

Also knowing you no longer have a PS3 I was about to recommend Deus Ex, but I see someone already beat me to it.
---
TTT2: Lili/Jaycee/Asuka; BBCP: Noel/Mu; KOF13: Mai/Leona/Elisabeth; DSR: Morrigan
DOA5U: Kasumi/Hitomi/Sarah/Rachel/Helena; USF4: Juri/Cammy/Chun; SSB: Zelda
1 year ago#13
Getting a Wii U tomorrow =D...

3DWorld, Ducktales Remastered, TW101, MK8, WWHD, and Lego Marvel, along with a Pro Controller
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
1 year ago#14
dj-izzle posted...

3DWorld, Ducktales Remastered, TW101, MK8, WWHD, and Lego Marvel, along with a Pro Controller

nice deal, congrats to both and I like to say that Little king's story is the most underrated WII game ever, its just awesome
1 year ago#15
dj-izzle posted...

:D

Hope you have as much fun with yours as I plan to with mine.

Spookyryu posted...
nice deal, congrats to both and I like to say that Little king's story is the most underrated WII game ever, its just awesome

I'm going to look it up for sure.
---
PSN = xXGearSecond XBL= ILNI x iGear II
Steam = Dai-Gurren
1 year ago#16
xXVongolaReborn posted...
dj-izzle posted...

:D

Hope you have as much fun with yours as I plan to with mine.

Spookyryu posted...

I'm going to look it up for sure.

also check out WII Channel shop, several good games are in there
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I just ordered a WiiU. :D

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived