Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op

#1linklord404Posted 8/2/2014 7:14:31 AM
Hmmm the news just came out on twitter, It's a shame. I'm still buying it, but well , ohwell

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/08/02/hyrule-warriors-wont-have-online-co-op-mode-but-will-have-local-co-op/
---
3DS Friend Code3866-8255-4021 Nintendo NetworkCeciliaracia
#2bigjnycPosted 8/2/2014 7:17:04 AM
I really wasn't expecting it all at.
---
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War
#3LostsecretPosted 8/2/2014 7:47:02 AM
This is disappointing as recent warriors games of have it. Even orochi warriors 3 hyper for wii u that came out at launch has it.
---
It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning.
#4iKhanicPosted 8/2/2014 7:50:08 AM
How much do you guys want to bet that this was a Nintendo decision?
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#5R_HunterPosted 8/2/2014 7:50:40 AM
There is some sort of mode that is playable online however. Hopefully the Direct puts out details.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#6snake_5036Posted 8/2/2014 7:52:56 AM
RUINED FOREVER, PREORDER CANCELLED, NINTENDOOMED
---
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.
#7random_man9119Posted 8/2/2014 7:58:32 AM
Sucks for people who wanted online... But it hasn't effected my buying decision.,.
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dragon Quest IX,Moemon Emerald,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#8MotiJrPosted 8/2/2014 8:22:52 AM
iKhanic posted...

Unless you have proof to back up your claim, it's best to leave your speculation out of it, especially considering how biased you are
---
I am the voice of reason. I'm also having fun so don't get upset and just have a laugh :D
#9iKhanicPosted 8/2/2014 8:30:26 AM
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...

Unless you have proof to back up your claim, it's best to leave your speculation out of it, especially considering how biased you are

Lol I'm biased? What?

Think about it. More recent warriors games have had online. Now suddenly the Nintendo one doesn't.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#10SonytendoPosted 8/2/2014 8:33:58 AM
iKhanic posted...
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...

Lol I'm biased? What?

Think about it. More recent warriors games have had online. Now suddenly the Nintendo one doesn't.

Just because all recent Warriors games even the ones on Wii U have had online doesn't mean Nintendo forced it to be dropped. Tecmo probably realized how badly the game would sell and didn't want to put any more money into features.