• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op
1 year ago#11
iKhanic posted...
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...
How much do you guys want to bet that this was a Nintendo decision?

Unless you have proof to back up your claim, it's best to leave your speculation out of it, especially considering how biased you are

Lol I'm biased? What?

Think about it. More recent warriors games have had online. Now suddenly the Nintendo one doesn't.

You are biased, your other topics are testament to that fact. The warriors orochi 3 game on Wii U had online co op so that negates your point completely
---
I am the voice of reason. I'm also having fun so don't get upset and just have a laugh :D
1 year ago#12
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...

Unless you have proof to back up your claim, it's best to leave your speculation out of it, especially considering how biased you are

Lol I'm biased? What?

Think about it. More recent warriors games have had online. Now suddenly the Nintendo one doesn't.

You are biased, your other topics are testament to that fact. The warriors orochi 3 game on Wii U had online co op so that negates your point completely

I mean every person is biased, but just because I criticize Nintendo doesn't make me more so than others here.

Nintendo wasn't involved in the development of Warriors Orochi 3.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
1 year ago#13
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...

Lol I'm biased? What?

That wasn't one with Nintendo behind the name though. That was more a port of another game. How many Nintendo exclusives offer online co-op?
1 year ago#14
So I guess all these other 3rd-party games that don't include online is Nintendo's fault and not simply because those 3rd-parties decided not to include them?
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
1 year ago#15
DiscostewSM posted...
So I guess all these other 3rd-party games that don't include online is Nintendo's fault and not simply because those 3rd-parties decided not to include them?

Hyrule Warriors is 1st Party. Zelda is owned by Nintendo
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
1 year ago#16
Man it's cOLD in here,
---
You went full Pony, man. Never go full Pony.
1 year ago#17
DiscostewSM posted...

Maybe they didn't, but this is about Nintendo not having it in quite a few of their own games?

You guys are ready to bash 3rd parties for wanting to be cheap or whatever and not include ITT, but give Nintendo a pass when they gimp their own games? Well I guess its not gimped if Nintendo doesnt do it. Then its just called a smart move or the game didn't need it. Just about any game of done properly could have a nice/decent set of online modes/co-op of some sort.
1 year ago#18
Lostsecret posted...
This is disappointing as recent warriors games of have it. Even orochi warriors 3 hyper for wii u that came out at launch has it.

Idk how many people played it on Wii U but the online was useless to me. I never found a game online, either nobody played online or it didn't work.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet
http://youtu.be/SiMHTK15Pik
1 year ago#19
nintendo is pathetic sometimes. seriously. can't even compete with machines that are 8 years older than it that had standard online play for most any multiplayer game.
1 year ago#20
Not unexpected. Still disappointing though.
---
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived