Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op

#21Ritster21Posted 8/2/2014 10:23:21 AM
Not surprised one little bit.

It's Nintendo, after all.
---
FC is 4038-6283-8425
#22Baha05Posted 8/2/2014 10:24:33 AM
king_madden posted...
That wasn't one with Nintendo behind the name though. That was more a port of another game. How many Nintendo exclusives offer online co-op?

None that I can think of though then again I can't think of many that even HAVE co-op outside the 4 NSMB and 3D World.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#23gohoanqPosted 8/2/2014 10:25:03 AM
I would have loved online co-op but like others have said.. it's Nintendo so I was fully expecting it to not have that. lol
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#24Baha05Posted 8/2/2014 10:26:24 AM
gohoanq posted...
I would have loved online co-op but like others have said.. it's Nintendo so I was fully expecting it to not have that. lol

The sad thing is this isn't a Nintendo only issue, excluding MMO, there are a lot of games with online modes and with campaigns that have more then one person, but lacks any co-op modes.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#25king_maddenPosted 8/2/2014 11:19:11 AM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
That wasn't one with Nintendo behind the name though. That was more a port of another game. How many Nintendo exclusives offer online co-op?

None that I can think of though then again I can't think of many that even HAVE co-op outside the 4 NSMB and 3D World.

well a lot of games without local co-op often have online co-op. im sure some games could've had them implemented in a fun way.

maybe its just the devs knowledge of the system or lack thereof, and more games in the future will have them.
#26CoolioKDudePosted 8/2/2014 11:23:12 AM
iKhanic posted...
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...
MotiJr posted...
iKhanic posted...
How much do you guys want to bet that this was a Nintendo decision?

Unless you have proof to back up your claim, it's best to leave your speculation out of it, especially considering how biased you are

Lol I'm biased? What?

Think about it. More recent warriors games have had online. Now suddenly the Nintendo one doesn't.

You are biased, your other topics are testament to that fact. The warriors orochi 3 game on Wii U had online co op so that negates your point completely

I mean every person is biased, but just because I criticize Nintendo doesn't make me more so than others here.

Nintendo wasn't involved in the development of Warriors Orochi 3.

I like all 3 next gen consoles AND PC... what am I biased towards?
---
"They're all idiots. I'm not even sure if any of them have actual brains."
Hades on GameFAQs.
#27R_HunterPosted 8/2/2014 11:25:39 AM
CoolioKDude posted...
I like all 3 next gen consoles AND PC... what am I biased towards?

Gaming.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#28Wii_TruthPosted 8/2/2014 11:31:07 AM
Another foolish decision...Wake up Nintendo! fml
---
But...but..bu...Nintendo built a new building!
#29king_maddenPosted 8/2/2014 11:31:39 AM
@CoolioKDude

you could easily have a bias towards a certain one. depends on what you like, and why you like it.

owning all doesnt mean you dont have a bias.
#30Dark_SilverXPosted 8/3/2014 9:49:06 PM
guess i wont be getting this game. i was looking forward to it :/
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif