Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op

#31Oni_TaedoPosted 8/3/2014 10:07:32 PM
You know, this still doesn't make me care. I wouldn't have bought HW even if it had online, I fail to see what it's exclusion would do.

So it doesn't have online. Good. One more Warriors game that won't sell well, and will hopefully cause Omega Force to be shut down.

Out of ALL the companies, why did Nintendo have to team up with them? Hell, I'd rather they team up with Team Ninja (who do good work) again. Hell, I'd rather have a remaster of Metroid Other M. I would rather have ape feces forced into my veins through an IV drip.

Warriors needs to die off. Either that, or they need to bring some changes into the franchise. Get rid of difficulty settings, or make hard the default difficulty (and make it so there's NOTHING lower than it). Make enemies a challenge for once (and no, an enemy doing half of your health bar in one hit is NOT a challenge. It's unfair. An enemy that has a counter for every move you can use? Now THAT is a challenge).

Warriors needs to either die off, or change.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#32Xenesis XenonPosted 8/3/2014 10:10:03 PM
The funny thing about your post is that both Team Ninja and Omega Force are working on Hyrule Warriors.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#33Oni_TaedoPosted 8/3/2014 10:16:36 PM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
The funny thing about your post is that both Team Ninja and Omega Force are working on Hyrule Warriors.

Team Ninja is assisting. They aren't developing as far as I know.

Like, sure, it looks to be the best Warriors yet, and it looks like they're actually TRYING to make a game (Omega Force put in effort? Someone must have asked a monkey's paw to conjure up a genie so they could wish for the dragon balls. Because that's the only way in heaven, hell, or earth that Omega Force would ever go out of their way to make something that was even HALF decent).

But, saying it looks like the best Warriors yet, is like saying that one specific turd looks like the tastiest one in the toilet bowl. It might not be as bad as all the rest, but it's still crap.

Regardless of who helped make it.
Mind you, I'll give the game the benefit of the doubt, and will play it. I'm just not expecting much out of it. If I like it, I might buy it used.

What? Omega Force has NOT earned my dollar. Not until they create a time machine and undo what they did to Gundam, Fist of the North Star, AND One Piece. Hell, I don't even LIKE Gundam, but it deserved better.
---
#34Jami393Posted 8/3/2014 10:17:37 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
guess i wont be getting this game. i was looking forward to it :/

So you're not getting a game simply due to it not having online multiplayer? I don't get why people do this, because a game can still be fully enjoyable whether or not it has online multiplayer.
#35ManuKesnaPosted 8/3/2014 10:17:51 PM
wtf!.....why would they do that? ugh I was hyped for this game =/
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna NID: Manu-Kesna
3DS FC: 4468 - 2328 - 5925 Trainer: Manu
#36Granadico_Posted 8/3/2014 10:19:59 PM
Baha05 posted...
gohoanq posted...
I would have loved online co-op but like others have said.. it's Nintendo so I was fully expecting it to not have that. lol

The sad thing is this isn't a Nintendo only issue, excluding MMO, there are a lot of games with online modes and with campaigns that have more then one person, but lacks any co-op modes.

This. Don't see why its so much of a big deal.
Plus they seem to be taking a lot of elements from Zelda, like exploration and collecting stuff. Don't see how they could make that work that well. It'd be either be they both get all the treasure (boring and easy), or the one who finds it gets it (would completely screw up the person's playthrough, like Halo coop if you haven't already beat all the levels).
Having its own dedicated online mode would be better IMO.
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#37king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 10:20:22 PM
Jami393 posted...
Dark_SilverX posted...

So you're not getting a game simply due to it not having online multiplayer? I don't get why people do this, because a game can still be fully enjoyable whether or not it has online multiplayer.

dynasty warriors often get dull fast for a lot of people, having online co-op extends that.
#38king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 10:21:47 PM
Granadico_ posted...
Baha05 posted...
gohoanq posted...
I would have loved online co-op but like others have said.. it's Nintendo so I was fully expecting it to not have that. lol

The sad thing is this isn't a Nintendo only issue, excluding MMO, there are a lot of games with online modes and with campaigns that have more then one person, but lacks any co-op modes.

This. Don't see why its so much of a big deal.
Plus they seem to be taking a lot of elements from Zelda, like exploration and collecting stuff. Don't see how they could make that work that well. It'd be either be they both get all the treasure (boring and easy), or the one who finds it gets it (would completely screw up the person's playthrough, like Halo coop if you haven't already beat all the levels).
Having its own dedicated online mode would be better IMO.

its a big deal because other DW games that also have treasures all tend to have online co-op, now all of a sudden people dont see how it could be used? its excuses only at this point. not sure why its acceptable.
#39Oni_TaedoPosted 8/3/2014 10:23:15 PM
Jami393 posted...
Dark_SilverX posted...

^This.

Also, it just means there's no online CO-OP.
There may still be an online competitive mode.
---
#40AvirosbPosted 8/3/2014 10:24:36 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
Make enemies a challenge for once (and no, an enemy doing half of your health bar in one hit is NOT a challenge. It's unfair. An enemy that has a counter for every move you can use? Now THAT is a challenge).
I dunno, the player vs. 50+ enemies that each have a counter for every move he knows seems a bit imba.
---
Console wars are like pissing contests. So yeah.