Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op

#41Granadico_Posted 8/3/2014 11:26:46 PM
king_madden posted...
its a big deal because other DW games that also have treasures all tend to have online co-op, now all of a sudden people dont see how it could be used? its excuses only at this point. not sure why its acceptable.

I never played a DW game so wouldn't know :P I just feel like they're taking a lot of stuff from Zelda, and this one happens not to have online coop, so there must be a reason.
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#42Baha05Posted 8/3/2014 11:27:12 PM
king_madden posted...
its a big deal because other DW games that also have treasures all tend to have online co-op, now all of a sudden people dont see how it could be used? its excuses only at this point. not sure why its acceptable.

But no one is giving excuses for the lack of it, however people are being too quick to blame Nintendo and make stupid claims that they don't do online when we all knw that is utter bull ****.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#43BlueInfinityPosted 8/3/2014 11:28:06 PM
People whining about no online weren't getting the game anyway. So no loss there.

Looking forward to the game.
---
'[Blue], call me whatever feels right on your keyboard.' - Marsford
'I didn't bother to read any of that since you have bad taste in games.' - KGTrigger
#44Oni_TaedoPosted 8/3/2014 11:29:01 PM
Avirosb posted...
Oni_Taedo posted...
Make enemies a challenge for once (and no, an enemy doing half of your health bar in one hit is NOT a challenge. It's unfair. An enemy that has a counter for every move you can use? Now THAT is a challenge).
I dunno, the player vs. 50+ enemies that each have a counter for every move he knows seems a bit imba.

Reduce the enemy count to 20, or 30. It's hard to feel like an overpowered badass when I'm essentially kicking around sacks of dumb puppies.

Hell, if they had an AI SLIGHTLY above that of the sandbag in SSB, I'd be happy. But they don't even put up THAT much of a fight. Even on hard.

Maybe make it as hard as Ninja Gaiden Black, on Ninja Dog difficulty. That might be more suitable for Warriors fans, anyways.
---
PSN ID: Oni_Ishida
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVGViking
#45AmakusaPosted 8/3/2014 11:38:04 PM
king_madden posted...

It's not because Warriors online co-op was always a piece of crap.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#46Banjo2553Posted 8/3/2014 11:39:10 PM
I really don't understand why it won't have online co-op when other DW games (on Wii U I might add) have that. The game still has online functionality of some sort though, just have to wait for Direct confirmation.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#47Dark_SilverXPosted 8/3/2014 11:40:47 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
I really don't understand why it won't have online co-op when other DW games (on Wii U I might add) have that. The game still has online functionality of some sort though, just have to wait for Direct confirmation.

it's just Nintendo being lazy. The only games they add online to is Mario Kart and Smash Bros.
---
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
http://i.imgur.com/FrZIT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/RThXu.gif
#48king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 11:41:50 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

But no one is giving excuses for the lack of it, however people are being too quick to blame Nintendo and make stupid claims that they don't do online when we all knw that is utter bull ****.

they are defending it though, it just seems odd that these games always have co-op online but all of a sudden the one thats exclusive to nintendo and gets help from nintendo all of a sudden doesnt have online co-op. the only difference here is nintendo, so why wouldnt it be a logical assumption that its something to do with nintendo?

you guys dont even have a logical assumption on it other than "you cant prove its nintendo so its false." the vast majority of things said here cant be flat out proven but that doesnt stop anyone from making claims left and right. assumptions and opinions are only allowed if nintendo isnt the bad guy.

how many of the nintendo exclusives offer online co-op?
#49king_maddenPosted 8/3/2014 11:42:33 PM
Amakusa posted...
king_madden posted...

It's not because Warriors online co-op was always a piece of crap.

your opinion is noted, and appreciated, still doesnt change anything.
#50Baha05Posted 8/3/2014 11:42:59 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
Banjo2553 posted...

it's just Nintendo being lazy. The only games they add online to is Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

Nintendo isn't developing the game. Also:

Pokemon
Animal Crossing
Kid Icarus
Luigis Mansion Dark Moon
Etc
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS