Hyrule warriors: No online Co-op

#51R_HunterPosted 8/3/2014 11:43:32 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
I really don't understand why it won't have online co-op when other DW games (on Wii U I might add) have that. The game still has online functionality of some sort though, just have to wait for Direct confirmation.

it's just Nintendo being lazy. The only games they add online to is Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

1. Tecmo is the one adding/not adding online here.

2. Yeah Nintendo doesn't add online to anything other than those games. Or Bayo 2!

,,,wait.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#52DiscostewSMPosted 8/3/2014 11:44:40 PM
Dark_SilverX posted...
Banjo2553 posted...
I really don't understand why it won't have online co-op when other DW games (on Wii U I might add) have that. The game still has online functionality of some sort though, just have to wait for Direct confirmation.

it's just Nintendo being lazy. The only games they add online to is Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

Considering it will have online, just not in the form of co-op, I think you're lazy in your research, not to mention you think Nintendo is the one making it like they did with Mario Kart and Smash Bros and not some 3rd-party.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#53Baha05Posted 8/3/2014 11:47:56 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
they are defending it though, it just seems odd that these games always have co-op online but all of a sudden the one thats exclusive to nintendo and gets help from nintendo all of a sudden doesnt have online co-op. the only difference here is nintendo, so why wouldnt it be a logical assumption that its something to do with nintendo?

you guys dont even have a logical assumption on it other than "you cant prove its nintendo so its false." the vast majority of things said here cant be flat out proven but that doesnt stop anyone from making claims left and right. assumptions and opinions are only allowed if nintendo isnt the bad guy.

how many of the nintendo exclusives offer online co-op?

So in these cases it's ok to assume Nintendo did something, yet in other cases when they don't do something right now we can't assume they are going to add them in the future, seems really hypocritical of people to only blame Nintendo in this case and not the developer as well. I mean hell it was just pointed out Bayonetta 2 HAS online co-op. So answer me this, why would Nintendo purposley remove online co-op from one game and have it in another?

Also none, HOWEVER the bigger question would be how many Nintendo titles even offer co-op in the first place outside Mario titles and Party titles?
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#54Banjo2553Posted 8/3/2014 11:47:00 PM
Baha05 posted...
Nintendo isn't developing the game. Also:

Pokemon
Animal Crossing
Kid Icarus
Luigis Mansion Dark Moon
Etc

Being honest with you, online multiplayer in Dark Moon completely shocked me. I was not expecting that at all.

...Just a little tangent.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#55ZerothmaPosted 8/3/2014 11:57:06 PM
They've also said there would be an online adventure mode.

Any word on that?
---
3DS FC: 3909 - 7680 - 8446
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#56king_maddenPosted 8/4/2014 12:01:20 AM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...
they are defending it though, it just seems odd that these games always have co-op online but all of a sudden the one thats exclusive to nintendo and gets help from nintendo all of a sudden doesnt have online co-op. the only difference here is nintendo, so why wouldnt it be a logical assumption that its something to do with nintendo?

you guys dont even have a logical assumption on it other than "you cant prove its nintendo so its false." the vast majority of things said here cant be flat out proven but that doesnt stop anyone from making claims left and right. assumptions and opinions are only allowed if nintendo isnt the bad guy.

how many of the nintendo exclusives offer online co-op?

So in these cases it's ok to assume Nintendo did something, yet in other cases when they don't do something right now we can't assume they are going to add them in the future, seems really hypocritical of people to only blame Nintendo in this case and not the developer as well. I mean hell it was just pointed out Bayonetta 2 HAS online co-op. So answer me this, why would Nintendo purposley remove online co-op from one game and have it in another?

Also none, HOWEVER the bigger question would be how many Nintendo titles even offer co-op in the first place outside Mario titles and Party titles?

how many of those games COULD have online co-op? co-op could work in a number of titles that dont have it.

also isnt it hypocritical that 3rd party games that dont add online co-op nintendo fans will blame devs and publishers, but since this is exclusive, theres no way it could be something the developer did, or something with the console itself, it can only possibly be the dev.

a mode thats usually in all their other games is not present here, and people are ok with that. I guess its only an issue if its a 3rd party game.
#57R_HunterPosted 8/4/2014 12:02:29 AM
Zerothma posted...

Any word on that?

We'll likely hear about it during the Direct in a few days.
---
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#58Baha05Posted 8/4/2014 12:05:23 AM
king_madden posted...
how many of those games COULD have online co-op? co-op could work in a number of titles that dont have it.

also isnt it hypocritical that 3rd party games that dont add online co-op nintendo fans will blame devs and publishers, but since this is exclusive, theres no way it could be something the developer did, or something with the console itself, it can only possibly be the dev.

a mode thats usually in all their other games is not present here, and people are ok with that. I guess its only an issue if its a 3rd party game.

All I can think of are the NSMB series, any of the Party titles that lack Online, and that's it. Nintendo doesn't really have a lot of co-op modes in their more recent titles when you look at them all.

And again Bayonetta 2 has online co-op, so unless Nintendo is oddly specific about what has what, I doubt it's their fault right off the bat. It's either their fault or Koei's fault, though Nintendo is getting all the damn blame for it.

And there are always going to be people ok with it, a few people =/= the entire fanbase, or gaming community. I personally don't really care much, but at the same time yes it sucks this mode was not made to be online.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#59Granadico_Posted 8/4/2014 12:19:46 AM
Zerothma posted...
Any word on that?

This would make the most sense.
People are thinking this is just another DW game, so it should have all the same features. They're made it pretty clear just how much Zelda is in this game, so maybe they changed enough to where online coop wouldn't work as well as it should, so they just added its own game mode for coop.
But these speculations are pointless, people can't just wait till Tuesday to know for sure >_>
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico
#60R_HunterPosted 8/4/2014 12:20:48 AM
Granadico_ posted...
But these speculations are pointless, people can't just wait till Tuesday to know for sure >_>

On this board assume the worst and then attack with it.
---
Trolls gonna troll.