Gamecube Games and Wiiu VC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamecube Games and Wiiu VC
1 year ago#1
Well almost 2 years since release and sadly they're not here. Was wondering if anyone else had a game they'd LOVE?

Mine would be MGS: Twin Snakes. The price of the game on GC is insane here online in the UK and would love the chance to play this. Get games like Baten Kaitos, REmake, Viewtiful Joe etc.

What would you like on Wiiu VC?
---
Please Understand.
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
1 year ago#2
The Wii U Virtual Console library is pathetic all around.
1 year ago#3
Honestly, all I really want is for Nintendo to release all of the Wii VC games on the Wii U, including N64 and Genesis games. It would be awesome if they could get Sega CD games, too.

I'm not really a fan of the idea of GCN VC. I'd prefer they fully remaster some of the best GCN games in HD and widescreen and just sell them at retail.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
1 year ago#4
Considering that the Wii U doesn't have analog triggers? Add in the fact that the N64 games aren't here yet, the DS games aren't here yet. And a great deal of the Wii VC games aren't here yet. Don't hold your breath. I don't think we will see them at all.
---
Nin ID: Sbias73
Add me. I could talk about gaming all day.
1 year ago#5
I'd like N64 games, first. They look terrible on HDTVs, and they look great on the gamepad. No reason not to have them.
1 year ago#6
SBias73 posted...
Considering that the Wii U doesn't have analog triggers? Add in the fact that the N64 games aren't here yet, the DS games aren't here yet. And a great deal of the Wii VC games aren't here yet. Don't hold your breath. I don't think we will see them at all.

I have some hope that with the gamecube adapter we will see GC released in widescreen 1080p.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pgtkt.gif <---snooki LOL
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside AND I STEP OUTSIDE AND THEN I'M LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON?!?-HE-MAN
1 year ago#7
burningxbridges posted...
They look terrible on HDTVs, and they look great on the gamepad. No reason not to have them.

Nintendo doesn't want the Wii U to sell. The Wii VC was a selling point for me back then and the only reason I had one. When I heard they could be played anywhere via gamepad, I was hyped.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
1 year ago#8
CustomRobo I spent so many hours on that game.... Great memories.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), Payday 2 (PS3), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Watchdogs(PS4), TLOU Remastered
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
1 year ago#9
Gamecube is never happening. Im willing to bet it will never get any n64 games. VC has essentially been abandoned.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
1 year ago#10
trenken posted...
Gamecube is never happening. Im willing to bet it will never get any n64 games. VC has essentially been abandoned.

I doubt they're going to release a whole official GameCube controller adapter just for two games.

But even if the VC does get GC games, I'm not going to buy. I refuse to buy digital versions of games I already have the physical copy for.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Gamecube Games and Wiiu VC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived