Rayman Is Playable In Super Smash Bros. Says Nintendo Canada

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Is Playable In Super Smash Bros. Says Nintendo Canada
10 months ago#1
Source: http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/rayman-playable-super-smash-bros/
10 months ago#2
He probably meant pacman, and had a huge brain fart.

I'm sure he's sorry though.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
10 months ago#3
That would be awesome as a guest. Funny, he's more of a Playstation character but wasn't in all stars.
10 months ago#4
amonte23 posted...
Funny, he's more of a Playstation character

No he isn't.

He's the definition of multi-platform.
---
http://jp7.r0tt.com/l_b29b5cc0-d1af-11e1-a806-4f908e000007.jpg
10 months ago#5
amonte23 posted...
That would be awesome as a guest. Funny, he's more of a Playstation character but wasn't in all stars.

Playstation character? Never saw him as that tbh. The first was released alongside the saturns, the 2nd was released on the n64 and Dreamcast long before playstation one/two got it, always saw it as a Nintendo type since then also Nintendo got the raving rabbids spin off (as crap as they are) as well as the recent rayman games.
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
10 months ago#6
Well it makes sense, seeing as he has a Trophy.

Although I'd rather the warrior princess from the newer Rayman games, forget her name,mbut she's a viking.

As long as he has his Globox costume (only costume I use for him on Rayman games) then I'm happy.
---
Proud PSWii60, XB14U, 3DS, Vita and P.C owner. And I love them all :D
(edited by DEMONPANDA212)
10 months ago#7
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Well it makes sense, seeing as he has a Trophy.

Although I'd rather the warrior princess from the newer Rayman games, forget her name,mbut she's a viking.

As long as he has his Globox costume (only costume I use for him on Rayman games) then I'm happy.

Shes called Barbara I think.
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
10 months ago#8
amonte23 posted...

How is a Rayman more of a Playstation character?Rayman games have been on like every platform consistently
---
Reggie "Grimace" McKenzie Redemption Club
10 months ago#9
Rayman is a friend to all plattforms
---
Current AC Villagers: Pekoe-Purrl-Zell-Marina-Deidre-Walker-Simon-Agent S-Vennelope
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
10 months ago#10
I want a Betilla trophy with a 3D model like Rayman's. That'd be awesome.
---
2/8/2014- I officially predict Ridley playable in Smash 4. If he's not, I'll quietly change my signature and no one needs to remind me of this ever again.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rayman Is Playable In Super Smash Bros. Says Nintendo Canada

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived