has there been any new news on pier solar HD?

#1AceMosPosted 8/3/2014 4:52:55 PM
i so want to play that game
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#2waywardSaviorPosted 8/3/2014 5:01:43 PM
http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/blogs/?rdirectlink=32

As of July 29:

"Hello everyone.

We're working hard to squash all the remaining bugs in Pier Solar. It's been a long road but we're finally getting there. Also we're not in full certification mode from all companies, which means, that once we've passed and we're approved, I can finally set a definitive release date for the game, which is something that I've been wanting to do much more than you can imagine.

As most of you are aware, we haven't been able to reach an agreement to get the Xbox 360 version published, and it's making it impossible to be released. So we sent a survey to all 360 backers giving the option to switch to another platform. If you're a 360 backer, check your email. It's probably there.

Finally I leave you here with the Juicy Diary (a sneak peak of OYAWM) episode 3. I hope you enjoy."
---
Content rich, icing on the cake. Spiritual successor.
#3AceMos(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 5:04:20 PM
ah so its good old MS makign things not work out
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#4R_HunterPosted 8/3/2014 5:04:36 PM
Sucks for 360 owners. MS needs to be prodded.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
All lives begin in fecklessness, and all so end.~KMAnsem
#5Granadico_Posted 8/3/2014 5:08:10 PM
Yeah that MS policy is one of the worst in the industry i think
---
Call me Granny
Currently playing: Xenoblade (Wii), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), and slowly but sure Half-Life 2 (PC) | NNID/Steam/etc:Granadico