Name 1 dream exclusive Sega should release for Wii U

#51NintendoLover25Posted 8/4/2014 2:33:20 PM
I want another Sonic Storybook game, those were pretty unique spinoffs and Black Knight in particular is one of my favorite Wii games of all. I'm sure a new one would be great.
#52MichaelS91Posted 8/4/2014 3:22:59 PM
NintendoLover25 posted...
I want another Sonic Storybook game, those were pretty unique spinoffs and Black Knight in particular is one of my favorite Wii games of all. I'm sure a new one would be great.

Thought they were pretty rubbish myself, Sonic with a sword for god sake in Black Knight it was so Un-Sonic like in every way.
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991
#53ZignoffPosted 8/4/2014 3:27:07 PM
DignatoReRaised posted...
A brand new Shining Force game. Series reboot style.

Oh god no no no no NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breaths* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You mean reMAKE, not reboot, reboot's end up being like DmC, and The God awful Thundecats cartoon.

No you want a REMAKE, the game we love remade better, not where you have luke as some emo **** who has a crew cut over his eyes, says cussing every other line and have ken in a some awful aristocrat outfit using a pistol.... Fighting evil modern day media where Dark Dragon is some holographic AI program from the future that was made by a demon banging an english whore.
---
Here comes a New Web Comic for gamers, BY a gamer, Critique is welcomed as long as you are positive about it.
http://hatetheplayer.thewebcomic.com/
#54AguacatonPosted 8/4/2014 3:50:42 PM
phantasy star online or Shemue
---
NNID: Codiepo
PSN: Aguacaton
#55Kromlech06Posted 8/4/2014 3:56:32 PM
PSO BB and PSO2 for WiiU.

I don't even know how much money they would make, but a lot.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#56NintendoLover25Posted 8/4/2014 4:11:54 PM
MichaelS91 posted...

Thought they were pretty rubbish myself, Sonic with a sword for god sake in Black Knight it was so Un-Sonic like in every way.

That's fine, I don't expect everyone to like the same things as me. I just posted what I wanted since the thread is about a "dream exclusive".
#57Juju_Architect_Posted 8/5/2014 10:06:41 AM
Don't see what was so un-sonic about having a sword in a game themed after round table fantasy.
---
Cavorting about affixing Gogol Horns to houses does not constitute looking after an entire colony, Juju. -Dunban
#58NintendoLover25Posted 8/5/2014 1:04:38 PM
Juju_Architect_ posted...
Don't see what was so un-sonic about having a sword in a game themed after round table fantasy.

Exactly, it's a spinoff, it doesn't have to follow the conventions of the main games. Riding around in a go-kart is pretty un-Mario compared to the platformers for example.
#59silenthill4vidPosted 8/5/2014 1:16:13 PM
Ballermann2D posted...
Jet Set Radio U

---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#60MichaelS91Posted 8/5/2014 1:26:56 PM
Juju_Architect_ posted...

Exactly, it's a spinoff, it doesn't have to follow the conventions of the main games. Riding around in a go-kart is pretty un-Mario compared to the platformers for example.

Mario kart is a racing game a completely different genre, Sonic and the Black Knight is STILL a platformer and plays nothing like a sonic platformer.
---
NNID: stretfordender91
PSN: m-smith1991